• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Character you like fighting against the most?

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
4 weeks ago#1
Which character do you enjoy fighting against the most? It's often discussed which characters are the most annoying to fight against, but who do you actually like to face? For me it's probably Cetrion. Don't know why but I actually enjoy closing in the distance against her zoning and upclose she is pretty good, but not good to the point that it would be annoying to fight her.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 weeks ago#2
I really enjoy fighting Sonya, one wrong decision against her and you'll lose a massive chunk of your health and it often feels like a battle of wits with Sonya players because of that. Sonya's advantages are numerous and you just feel like a god when you beat a good Sonya player since you know you overcame the odds.

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
4 weeks ago#3
I'm maining Kitana now, and I love playing against Sub Zero. I fight him a lot with her, and it is a very entertaining MU I must say. Because he has tools to overcome her ranged game (fans) but the mind games involving that part of the match is something I enjoy a lot.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
4 weeks ago#4
I was about to say Sub Zero (especially if they use a slide variation and keep spamming it lol) and also Kung Lao being I main with Kitana.

User Info: ThisIsMyUsernam

ThisIsMyUsernam
4 weeks ago#5
Probably Kotal Kahn.
I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating... And it gets everywhere.

User Info: DevilishManners

DevilishManners
4 weeks ago#6
Anyone except: Skarlet, Kotal Kahn, Kung Lao, and Jacqui Briggs.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
4 weeks ago#7
Dragonkeeper82 posted...
I was about to say Sub Zero (especially if they use a slide variation and keep spamming it lol) and also Kung Lao being I main with Kitana.
Funny enough, those are the characters that annoy me the most along with Liu and Scorpion.

I also like playing against Geras cause it's so satisfying winning against him

User Info: Adyingod

Adyingod
4 weeks ago#8
Probably easier to list who I don't like fighting

Scorpion
Subzero
Jax
Frost
Jacqui
Dvorah
Skarlet
Terminator
Kollector
Noob
Sonya
Cassie
Liu
Kung lao
Kotal
Erron
Kabal
Nightwolf
Jade
Kitana
Kano
Baraka
Shang
Raiden
Starting to not like Johnny

That leaves
Shao kahn
Cetrion
Geras
Must be a tie between them. Wouldn't say they're my favorite though...
I'll go with shao kahn with the added bonus of knowing the person using him probably paid extra for him and I didn't haha
I could be anybody, even you. Or them.

User Info: umgogo

umgogo
4 weeks ago#9
It might be because I've yet to fight a really annoying one, but: Jacqui, D'Vorah, Cassie and Kitana.

Also, as a Kabal main, the Johnny and Baraka matchups tend to become quite dynamic.

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
4 weeks ago#10
Terminator Vs. Sub is always a fun ass fight for me. Some will spam slide for sure, but others it's a pure battle of 50/50's and I love it.
MK11: Frost/Shang Tsung/Terminator --- Tekken: Kazuya/Miguel (Wife: Lucky Chloe/Zafina) --- FighterZ: Goku GT, Goku Black, Janemba, Kid Buu, Vegito, Videl
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Character you like fighting against the most?
  • Topic Archived