• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who hates their fans more, WWE or NRS?

User Info: buddyboy101

buddyboy101
3 weeks ago#11
caboose84 posted...
I’m just trying to play devil’s advocate and suggest that there might be more to it than them wanting to give a big middle finger to their fanbase.

I'm not sure how you can interpret the Terminator outro, Ed's ridiculous tweets, or Daanish's absurd tweets as anything but a knowing middle finger to the fans. Not only do they not care what we want, they mock us for not getting what we want. They look at the fans as a bunch of idiots who will eat whatever they crap out. They do not respect us. They are arrogant and believe their role as creatives has made them into deities. NRS is a disgusting organization, and you need look no further than the Variety exposé to see their true nature despite all the virtue signaling they cram into their games. They should be shut down and fired, right @16_Bit?
(message deleted)

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
3 weeks ago#13
To be fair, (plenty of) NRS fans are super unlikable and socially stunted.
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
3 weeks ago#14
buddyboy101 posted...
They look at the fans as a bunch of idiots

Well look at this f***in board. It's no wonder they enjoy poking fun. So many sensitive, entitled, conspiracy theory, Comic Book Guys in here. It's hard to know when people want to be taken seriously.
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
3 weeks ago#15
solid_kush posted...
Who the hell still watches WWE?!!!!

lol

people who still like soap operas for men? I have a friend that is super into wrestling. Loves the games even though they are f***ing terrible past WCW vs NWO for the gamecube.
I like the cut of your jib.

User Info: Ite

Ite
3 weeks ago#16
WWE by far.

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
3 weeks ago#17
WWE.

I've never seen so many fans of a product activity wish for it to fail. But I mean, they did it to themselves.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: TheDistorted

TheDistorted
3 weeks ago#18
thetraveler posted...
solid_kush posted...
Who the hell still watches WWE?!!!!

lol

people who still like soap operas for men? I have a friend that is super into wrestling. Loves the games even though they are f***ing terrible past WCW vs NWO for the gamecube.

N64.

Sorry, had to. I LOVED that game.
SUDDENLYANOMALOUSFIELDIMPOSSIBLETOANALYZEAPPEARSINTOKYO!

User Info: MuzzamilSaleem

MuzzamilSaleem
3 weeks ago#19
NRS seems to treat their fans with far more contempt
http://chng.it/WbXgj5GB - every signature counts

User Info: hossolox

hossolox
3 weeks ago#20
TheProfessah posted...
Well look at this f***in board. It's no wonder they enjoy poking fun. So many sensitive, entitled, conspiracy theory, Comic Book Guys in here. It's hard to know when people want to be taken seriously.
I have to agree
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Who hates their fans more, WWE or NRS?
  • Topic Archived