• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. MK 11: Characters are very shallow and its a real problem for its future

User Info: Mechani11Kong

Mechani11Kong
4 weeks ago#21
RchHomieQuanChi posted...
Like perfect example, Sub-Zero's Thin Ice. Sure he has more moves than his MK9 counterpart, but it's not that impressive when you consider that the only moves they really added were all projectiles. He has two additional ground projectiles, an air projectile, on top of his signature Ice Ball. Dude has four different projectiles in ONE variation and they add absolutely nothing new to the character.

Frigid storm can't be reflected
death-cicle barrage backs you up and chips good
Air polar axe is a downward air projectile which are always strong in this game.
PSN: Shin-Kong

User Info: bluepet

bluepet
4 weeks ago#22
grandabx posted...
I'm going to give you something to do besides hiding behind the castle walls, throwing stones and telling people to go away.

I want you to watch this top 4 final of a recent (last weekend) tournament and look at how dynamic and balanced the neutral-game is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu5ZlZu3FI
You're absolutely annoying.

You were on the BBTAG board, now you're here.
"Har, har..."

User Info: icelos

icelos
4 weeks ago#23
Yea MK changes too much per iteration in terms of gameplay that there is no sense of constancy nor the need to be faithful to the current version if you're not too keen on the roster since the game will change massively next time anyway and you'd have to re-learn everything by then.
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.

User Info: grandabx

grandabx
4 weeks ago#24
bluepet posted...
grandabx posted...
I'm going to give you something to do besides hiding behind the castle walls, throwing stones and telling people to go away.

I want you to watch this top 4 final of a recent (last weekend) tournament and look at how dynamic and balanced the neutral-game is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu5ZlZu3FI
You're absolutely annoying.

You were on the BBTAG board, now you're here.

Come out of that damn castle and say something actually worthwhile instead of being on auto-deflect.
"in Japan, I can be my own antenna, but abroad that doesn't work". - Satoru Iwata

User Info: bluepet

bluepet
4 weeks ago#25
grandabx posted...
Come out of that damn castle and say something actually worthwhile instead of being on auto-deflect.
It's more auto deflection.

It's the truth.
"Har, har..."
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. MK 11: Characters are very shallow and its a real problem for its future
  • Topic Archived