• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Castiel as a guest character

User Info: MuzzamilSaleem

MuzzamilSaleem
1 month ago#11
VENOMOUS75 posted...
Used to be a fan. Back when they faced things like that boy in the lake.. Haven't watched in over a decade.

Now I'm hearing that they made God Almighty the Big bad of the final season? Yeah, no thanks.

It's actually amazing. It's very meta in a way most shows don't get to be, which is fitting with the unique relationship the show has had with the fandom.

It's also a really smart move given how the show was always about family, and in a way humans are gods children, so for him to betray us like he has in the show...

I dunno man, It's the only show I really care about this TV season. I'd say give it a chance at least.
http://chng.it/WbXgj5GB - every signature counts

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
1 month ago#12
I'd main Castiel, even if just for his interactions with characters who make jokes that he takes too literally. lol

User Info: Jack_Ryder_2013

Jack_Ryder_2013
1 month ago#13
Who is cw stuff owned by? alot of the channel is DC characters, so i wonder how far off from a possibility this would be the rights cant be too hard to get with the show ending soon
Make Konami Great Again

User Info: MuzzamilSaleem

MuzzamilSaleem
1 month ago#14
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
Who is cw stuff owned by? alot of the channel is DC characters, so i wonder how far off from a possibility this would be the rights cant be too hard to get with the show ending soon

Supernatural at least is a WB property!

They have capitalized on it in the show, having a Looney Tunes episode and a Scooby Doo crossover episode.
http://chng.it/WbXgj5GB - every signature counts
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Castiel as a guest character
  • Topic Archived