• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. WTF is wrong with this game - They ruined Mortal Kombat

User Info: MewistloveMew

MewistloveMew
1 month ago#51
The gameplay is perfect.

User Info: bluepet

bluepet
1 month ago#52
Riiight.
"Har, har..."

User Info: kamouniyak

kamouniyak
4 weeks ago#53
Corspegrinder28 posted...
DeusMortem posted...
At least itโ€™s better than the 3D-era. ๐Ÿ˜…

I liked Deception and Deadly Alliance.

I liked Deadly Alliance, Deception AND Armgeddon. What's wrong with that?

User Info: OmegaN719

OmegaN719
4 weeks ago#54
So did I but I hate this mess. Thanks Ed Boon & Nether Realm for ruining Mortal Kombat. Since they are doing this. Then screw MK 12 when it comes out.

User Info: wasketts

wasketts
4 weeks ago#55
Tunipoe posted...
Ow, why did you have to bring that POS up? I think I repressed my memories of playing it until you mentioned it.

And let's not forget there was an equally bad GBA MK. It should be know and the Hyperbole Crusher

https://www.metacritic.com/game/game-boy-advance/mortal-kombat-advance
Hurry up the cakes

User Info: ThePock

ThePock
4 weeks ago#56
TC has his opinions. Though if he thinks other fighters fare any better, I won't respect the opinion. They have their own messes as well and not small ones. Either netcode sucks, has crappy mechanics and some other problems. Tekken, SFV, KOF, BB, GG etc aren't doing any better but they are still played like this one.
The east is burning red! But you're already dead.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
4 weeks ago#57
OmegaN719 posted...
So did I but I hate this mess. Thanks Ed Boon & Nether Realm for ruining Mortal Kombat. Since they are doing this. Then screw MK 12 when it comes out.
Actually you have wb to thank for that.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.
(message deleted)

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
4 weeks ago#59
MewistloveMew posted...
The gameplay is perfect.

LMFAO
Mortal Kombat 11 in a nutshell:
https://i.imgtc.ws/KKxWTzQ.gif

User Info: Mechani11Kong

Mechani11Kong
4 weeks ago#60
OmegaN719 posted...
If more, & more games are going to be doing this. Then Eff it. I am done. I will just play the games I can play. Or just go back & do RETRO Gaming & play older gen consoles.

If I knew that the Future would be so back & suck so bad I would have stayed in the past. They have ruined gaming to the point where it is un-enjoyable.

I have a gut feeling the PS5 will be basically an Always Online Console. Considering so many games know such as Mortal Kombat 11 are DRM (Always Onine).

For me, making the Krypt an Always Online Mode was the final nail in the coffin. & Netherrealm has lost a long time Fan of Mortal Kombat.

If they are going to be doing this with all Future MK Games such as Patches, & Always Online, then Ed Boon & Netherrealm can SUCK IT !!!

I will switch over & play other Fighting games such as Tekken, Street Fighter, DOA, Soul Calibur, & King of Fighters. Just like Wrestling, WWE inst the only dog in the house. Same can be said for Mortal Kombat it isn't the all that of Fighting games.

Sad to see what I grew up with turn into absolute garbage & unplayable trash to the point where it is unplayable.

Sorry to be blunt, & I am sorry you all dont agree with me. I am a passionate gamer. I give my own uncensored opinion.

I am not a Troll, or SJW, I just tell it how it is. THEY RUINED MORTAL KOMBAT. Thanks Ed Boon & NetherRealm, WTF have you DONE !!!

Ow, my brain. I can't even respond.
PSN: Shin-Kong
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. WTF is wrong with this game - They ruined Mortal Kombat
  • Topic Archived