• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. WTF is wrong with this game - They ruined Mortal Kombat

User Info: Cyphyr71

Cyphyr71
2 months ago#41
"I straight up traded this game in for Star Wars!!!1!"

"Omg! 30g patch day one?!?"

"Traded Star Wars for...."

Etc., etc.

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
2 months ago#42
You can’t speak out about this game. You’ll ruin all the fun I’m having with it!

Do you have legitimate concerns and valid criticisms about this dropped ball of a game?
-Stop b****ing.

You don’t like the lack of effort, polish, and passion that went into this game?
-Don’t play it.

Do you think this is the worst Mortal Kombat?
-It sold very well, so it must be good. Have you seen its sales?

Do you think the direction this series is headed in is a mistake?
-Go play MKX.

Do you think NRS are incompetent hacks that got too complacent and expected to get away with their amateur-night bulls*** as usual because shills eat up mediocrity and lacklusterness?
-Shut up. No more crunch! They’ll fix it over time. NRS are gods.

Are you sick and tired of fighting games releasing in piss-poor states where it takes them over a year to become what they SHOULD have been at launch?
-Git gud scrub lolololo
I have to wait until March for Spawn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6_dSkIr0U

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
2 months ago#43
masterman97 posted...
You can’t speak out about this game. You’ll ruin all the fun I’m having with it!

Do you have legitimate concerns and valid criticisms about this dropped ball of a game?
-Stop b****ing.

You don’t like the lack of effort, polish, and passion that went into this game?
-Don’t play it.

Do you think this is the worst Mortal Kombat?
-It sold very well, so it must be good. Have you seen its sales?

Do you think the direction this series is headed in is a mistake?
-Go play MKX.

Do you think NRS are incompetent hacks that got too complacent and expected to get away with their amateur-night bulls*** as usual because shills eat up mediocrity and lacklusterness?
-Shut up. No more crunch! They’ll fix it over time. NRS are gods.

Are you sick and tired of fighting games releasing in piss-poor states where it takes them over a year to become what they SHOULD have been at launch?
-Git gud scrub lolololo
All valid.......5 months ago.

It's 7 months after release, move on to literally anything else, obviously the ones still here are fine with the game despite its many faults, the game is pretty much as good as it's going to get.

You're all yelling into a well at this point.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: OmegaN719

OmegaN719
2 months ago#44
Whatever, do you think I care. I said MK 11 sucked & it sucked. Sucked so bad I traded it in the next day. & OMG yes I traded it for The Fallen Order. A game that will be a true Single Player Game. & a good game. We finally get to see the events after Order 66. I also agree Deception was good. Also Armageddon was not a bad game. Least it had Kreate A Fighter.

User Info: wasketts

wasketts
2 months ago#45
Barber102 posted...
No mk is worse than 4 sorry my man but if you were really with this series from day 1 you would have known that.

Are people really forgetting the entry on Game Boy? THAT is how you make a worst game...not just in the franchise, but of all games. It's bordering on literally unplayable and might cause cancer and gout.
Hurry up the cakes

User Info: Mikeugame

Mikeugame
2 months ago#46
OmegaN719 posted...
Whatever, do you think I care. I said MK 11 sucked & it sucked. Sucked so bad I traded it in the next day. & OMG yes I traded it for The Fallen Order. A game that will be a true Single Player Game. & a good game. We finally get to see the events after Order 66. I also agree Deception was good. Also Armageddon was not a bad game. Least it had Kreate A Fighter.
Yet you still on here talking about, move on with your life DA
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
2 months ago#47
He figured out the whole game in a day, damn. Dude's a prodigy.
Waifu culture is cancer.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
2 months ago#48
AfroPrime posted...
He figured out the whole game in a day, damn. Dude's a prodigy.
I find it more impressive that he was his op was written as if he has the game right now, then 16 minutes later he posted he traded it in.

Guys the flash.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: Tunipoe

Tunipoe
2 months ago#49
wasketts posted...
Barber102 posted...
No mk is worse than 4 sorry my man but if you were really with this series from day 1 you would have known that.

Are people really forgetting the entry on Game Boy? THAT is how you make a worst game...not just in the franchise, but of all games. It's bordering on literally unplayable and might cause cancer and gout.

Ow, why did you have to bring that POS up? I think I repressed my memories of playing it until you mentioned it.
Persona Fan, Compile Heart Fan, Honey Parade Games Fan, I think you can see where this is going.

User Info: AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole
2 months ago#50
OmegaN719 posted...
Don't get me wrong, I love Mortal Kombat, I have been with this series since Day 1. But I will say this. This Mortal Kombat is the worst MK game in the entire series.

Horrible Modes, piss poor selection of characters. Horrible Story. Changed Everything even X Rays are now called Fatal Blows, but me, I would rather have X Rays back.

They even changed their move sets gone is Sonya Blade's Leg Grab & Arc Kick.

Also WTF is wrong with The Krypt. in my MK 11, it says I am restricted from Access. Nothing is loading up in my copy of MK 11.

Only thing that is working is Fight, Towers, & Story Mode. & The game is fully installed.

Also 1 thing I hate about today's gaming is the constant updates, such a 10 Gig Patches, 20 Gig Patches, etc.

Also I hate that some games will not even work without a constant internet connection. Gaming in today's world - SUCKS I miss the good ole days.

I stick in my games, boom I can play them, I did not have to worry about Installation, Patches, or Always Online Connections.

But I stand by my previous statement - THIS IS THE WORST MK Game in MK History.

Shut the f=$"( up you winning slag
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. WTF is wrong with this game - They ruined Mortal Kombat
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers