• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Halloween kostumes incoming.

User Info: ZIONel44

ZIONel44
4 days ago#21
caboose84 posted...
Tuxedo Johnny, Cyborg Kano, Sarah Connor Sonya, and Cassie Quinn can also been seen as Halloween costumes since they’re kinda playing dress up in what-if styled costumes. So technically, Kano, Cassie, Sonya, Johnny, Liu Kang, Jade, and Kabal are getting Halloween costumes, and there will likely be more themed skins with Joker and Spawn, so ya’ll can relax.

Also, Street Fighter V releases Halloween skins for what, like 6 or 7 characters at a time each year? Has every character in that game even gotten a Halloween skin for people to be crying foul over everyone not getting one in this game? We’re guaranteed to have at least 2 more themed skin packs, and at least one more classic skin pack, not counting the KP exclusive skins that will come with each character.

I’m all for calling NRS out on their bulls***, but getting some extra Halloween skins, one of which is a sexy witch costume for Jade, which is the type of s*** people have been demanding vehemently since before the game even launched, only for everyone to still complain about it just seems like you guys throwing a tantrum.

Agreed
appreciate a game for what it brings. not just for the graphics.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
4 days ago#22
ZIONel44 posted...
Agreed
Yep, hit the nail on the head.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 days ago#23
thetraveler posted...
OnlySkin posted...
Witch Jade gonna have kids all hot and bothered

No. still too covered up.

It must suck to not find something sexy unless it’s snowing as much skin as possible.
3DS: 4871-6557-4900 | Switch: SW-7875-2425-7203
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nifterific | XBL / PSN: Nifterific | NNID: n00bsaib0t

User Info: HaiTian

HaiTian
4 days ago#24
Pootbird posted...
Where are THE NEW FROST SKINS???

perhaps disappointed you.
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11) "With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
https://i.imgtc.ws/4t15XhC.gif

ssjmatthew
4 days ago#25
thetraveler posted...
No. still too covered up.
She has a huge f***ing tit window, and you can't even see the rest of the costume.

Are you waiting for paistys or something?
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
4 days ago#26
ZoneDrones posted...
I wonder what they'll do with dvorah.

Santa Clause?
GT: Rafficus III | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spider-Man of GameFaqs

ssjmatthew
4 days ago#27
Rafficus_III posted...
Santa Clause?
They should do a reindeer costume for her, complete with shiny red nose.

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
4 days ago#28
Free for KP owners?
Deanyzy posted...
ZoneDrones posted...
ssjmatthew posted...
ZoneDrones posted...
I wonder what they'll do with dvorah.
As far as I can tell these are the only ones.

Smh another event that only benefits some characters. Why am I not surprised.

They aren't gonna realistically create new costumes for everyone for a seasonal event... What game even does that? Manage your expectations and stop acting like NRS have let you down because of your crazy unrealistic expectations.

Tekken 7 and SF5
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
BONYA SLADE

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
4 days ago#30
BrosukeHanamura posted...
Fitting. She already has a witch face.

Think you meant Fish face.
Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Halloween kostumes incoming.
  • Post New Message