• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Halloween kostumes incoming.

User Info: ZoneDrones

ZoneDrones
4 days ago#11
Deanyzy posted...
ZoneDrones posted...
ssjmatthew posted...
ZoneDrones posted...
I wonder what they'll do with dvorah.
As far as I can tell these are the only ones.

Smh another event that only benefits some characters. Why am I not surprised.

They aren't gonna realistically create new costumes for everyone for a seasonal event... What game even does that? Manage your expectations and stop acting like NRS have let you down because of your crazy unrealistic expectations.

Nah it's not unrealistic and other games I've played have literally done just that. Created 10s of unique costumes for a seasonal event while NRS only caters to a selection of characters who are unsurprisingly among the more popular ones. The most surprising thing about this is that scorpion isn't getting one.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: ZoneDrones

ZoneDrones
4 days ago#12
Also it wouldn't be a problem if NRS simply rotated the characters they cater to. I mean how many times has Jade and Liu benefited from one of these? Meanwhile less popular characters like dvorah get shafted.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: QueenSindel

QueenSindel
4 days ago#13
Jade looks the best out the pack so.. I'm still waiting for them to release kold war skarlet and that pirate kano.
The Official Sindel Of The MK11 Boards.
OnlySkin posted...
Witch Jade gonna have kids all hot and bothered

Fitting. She already has a witch face.
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."

User Info: Benlo

Benlo
4 days ago#15
ZoneDrones posted...
Also it wouldn't be a problem if NRS simply rotated the characters they cater to. I mean how many times has Jade and Liu benefited from one of these? Meanwhile less popular characters like dvorah get shafted.

The problem is Johnny, Kano or Sonya already got two new skins, when Jade or Liu Kang got nothing new, as the others characters, yep.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
4 days ago#16
Tuxedo Johnny, Cyborg Kano, Sarah Connor Sonya, and Cassie Quinn can also been seen as Halloween costumes since they’re kinda playing dress up in what-if styled costumes. So technically, Kano, Cassie, Sonya, Johnny, Liu Kang, Jade, and Kabal are getting Halloween costumes, and there will likely be more themed skins with Joker and Spawn, so ya’ll can relax.

Also, Street Fighter V releases Halloween skins for what, like 6 or 7 characters at a time each year? Has every character in that game even gotten a Halloween skin for people to be crying foul over everyone not getting one in this game? We’re guaranteed to have at least 2 more themed skin packs, and at least one more classic skin pack, not counting the KP exclusive skins that will come with each character.

I’m all for calling NRS out on their bulls***, but getting some extra Halloween skins, one of which is a sexy witch costume for Jade, which is the type of s*** people have been demanding vehemently since before the game even launched, only for everyone to still complain about it just seems like you guys throwing a tantrum.
PSN/GT/Steam: PounceBounce84
The official unofficial Flash of the Injustice 2 boards.

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
4 days ago#17
Deanyzy posted...
ZoneDrones posted...
ssjmatthew posted...
ZoneDrones posted...
I wonder what they'll do with dvorah.
As far as I can tell these are the only ones.

Smh another event that only benefits some characters. Why am I not surprised.

They aren't gonna realistically create new costumes for everyone for a seasonal event... What game even does that? Manage your expectations and stop acting like NRS have let you down because of your crazy unrealistic expectations.

Street Fighter IV did it. Dead or Alive 5 did it. Lmfao

But that was back when fighting games were good and had effort put into them.
I have to wait until March for Spawn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6_dSkIr0U

User Info: Benlo

Benlo
4 days ago#18
The gears :

https://i.imgtc.ws/RLpigPD.jpg

Jade boomstick will be funny.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
4 days ago#19
BrosukeHanamura posted...
Fitting. She already has a witch face.
I'll pray for your vision

Benlo posted...
The gears :

https://i.imgtc.ws/RLpigPD.jpg

Jade boomstick will be funny.
Lmao can't wait to upoercut b****es with the broom stick
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 days ago#20
Where are THE NEW FROST SKINS???
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Halloween kostumes incoming.
  • Post New Message