• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Kano - Dirtbag or Ratbag
Which do you prefer overall?

So with Dirtbag you have the chem/molotov setups which can sometimes be difficult to pull off consistently especially if someone is pressing buttons all the time. However you blow through projectiles with Vegemighty powering up Kano balls.

Or rat bag, much better combo potential with snake bite along with the slower starting, but faster traveling optic blast that hits mid and has a counter hit crushing blow. Snake bite is unfortunately unsafe and sometimes will cause him to leap over a crouched opponent leaving you open for a full combo punish.

Go.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
1 week ago#2
Ratbag feels like a complete character. Fantastic combo starter and great projectile with a krushing blow.
https://i.imgtc.ws/nDVyBfn.gif

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
1 week ago#3
The other one is better.
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11

User Info: Fell

Fell
1 week ago#4
I switch between Ripper or Ratbag. Dirtbag feels too situational and corner dependant.
Kano's new variation is the strongest of the three imo.
D'vorah, Noob, Jade, Raiden(RIP) - Fell PC Steam

User Info: MewistloveMew

MewistloveMew
1 week ago#5
Both of them are great with Kano.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
1 week ago#6
LightningAce11 posted...
Ratbag feels like a complete character. Fantastic combo starter and great projectile with a krushing blow.

I hate that f***ing laser being a mid.

User Info: pizzacat83

pizzacat83
1 week ago#7
Ripper > Ratbag >>>> Dirtbag
SC6: Tira, Xianghua, Voldo ; T7: Gigas, Bear, Anna
UNIST: Byakuya, Vatista, Waldstein ; SF5: F.A.N.G, Falke, Claw

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
1 week ago#8
Nerf Kano!
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Kano - Dirtbag or Ratbag
  • Post New Message