• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. To all of you grabby Kung Lao players

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
1 week ago#1
Learn some damn combos at least.

lol
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
1 week ago#2
That applies to sub zeros and cages too, I think.
Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence

solid_kush
1 week ago#3
VENOMOUS75 posted...
That applies to sub zeros and cages too, I think.

🙌
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

solid_kush
1 week ago#4
If you’re Lao player and you full combo punish me, then cool man good s***.

But if you’re those scrubby players that only teleport, dive kick, D3 grab. Then y’all can f*** the hell right off!

Such a chore fighting these dudes. I feel like since Scorpion got properly nerfed all the scrubs flocked over to Kung Lao and Sub Zero for easy cheese.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 week ago#5
No one throws as much as Lao, Sub, Liu and Scorpion players. I don't understand people who throw every second, like how can you have fun using that many throws?
(edited 1 week ago)

VENOMOUS75
1 week ago#6
It's not about fun. It's about supplementing their lack of skill with a cheap mechanic that requires the other guy to mind read to know which way they intend to throw you.

I lost 5 straight matches today against subzeros and scorpions that slid every other move , axe kicked and threw. Those 3 moves only.

Without having to guess the direction, these matches wouldn't be nearly as close as they've been.

Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence

User Info: Rusty_Lemon

Rusty_Lemon
1 week ago#7
If you're gonna sit there low blocking the majority of the time, and I'm using lao or cage, my mains, I'm grabbing you lol. All people want to do against them is low block and poke.
Yes
PSN - Patient_Lemon
Kung Lao players can eat a f***ing schlong.
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
BONYA SLADE

VENOMOUS75
1 week ago#9
Rusty_Lemon posted...
If you're gonna sit there low blocking the majority of the time, and I'm using lao or cage, my mains, I'm grabbing you lol. All people want to do against them is low block and poke.

You're assuming that's what everyone is doing.

solid_kush
1 week ago#10
Corspegrinder28 posted...
Kung Lao players can eat a f***ing schlong.

Lmao!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. To all of you grabby Kung Lao players
  • Post New Message