• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Why does Frost look like an angry 12 year old boy now?

User Info: Rock_Howard87

Rock_Howard87
1 week ago#31
DaBlackGamer posted...
I like Frost only because she killed her own Mother when she was 12😈

That's weird...
Playin' fighting games, RPGs and whatever good crap they're releasing out there. Rock Howard main whenever and wherever he's playable.

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 week ago#32
HaiTian posted...
because magic beat technology every time.

depending on the rulesets used, technology can also f*** up magic just by being in the same space as the spell being cast. Better make that believe check count or that fireball explodes in your hand, burning it to ash.
I like the cut of your jib.

User Info: wei-pai

wei-pai
1 week ago#33
So OP does this mean that Frost went to see the Joker? lets hope he does not have an AR 15.
"Ugly women is teh future of gaming"
- Sony.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 week ago#34
Other than thinking Frost is considerably ugly, I agree with Pootbird on this one; making every female character attractive contributes to homogenization and stunts creativity. That's a bad thing. Also, don't accuse him of being a social justice crybully because he isn't.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
(edited 1 week ago)
At least she's wearing a mask most of the time.
I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating... And it gets everywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Why does Frost look like an angry 12 year old boy now?
  • Post New Message