• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Most of the MK11 characters shouldnt be able to hold Terminator in a fight tbh

User Info: Genzanin

Genzanin
1 week ago#11
i can handle one my own ..
3;3

So fellow Ninja Masters like Scorpion can do it too
www.serateotaku.it GUNDAM ONE YEAR WAR We didn't spare nothing to the white mobile suit,huge fun!!!
PS4 Eur Community"Gundam Versus Italia" join now!!

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
1 week ago#12
A Terminator was destroyed by molten fire. Extreme temperatures from Scorpion and Sub-Zero would easily destroy T-800. We've seen even more advanced models get defeated with enough firepower.

Earth in the MKverse definitely have the technology to destroy a single Terminator. Just look at the futuristic tech Jacqui has.

Kung Lao's hat would also slice through a T-800 like butter seeing as it's basically using the MKverse equivalent of Adamantium.

T-800 couldn't kill Geras and Geras has shown the strength to make humans explode from raw force. I also imagine that sand is a great enemy for robotics.

Most of the roster could beat a single T-800 tbh

User Info: neji721

neji721
1 week ago#13
Yet a 60 year old lady can hold him off? What makes sarah Conner better than kano?

User Info: Karyu

Karyu
1 week ago#14
neji721 posted...
Yet a 60 year old lady can hold him off? What makes sarah Conner better than kano?

The script.
I want to live till I die, no more no less.

User Info: Then0rm

Then0rm
1 week ago#15
There's 5 movies that say otherwise. 7 if you include the 2 live action MK movies.
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer.
There's not really a huge difference from taking out a cyborg to taking out an android of similar size, so if you were cool with the former you should be fine with the latter. Honestly Terminators weren't even meant, in the original movies anyway, to be war robots, they were infiltrators. Immune to small arms and such, but not the backbone of the Skynet army.
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 week ago#17
thetraveler posted...
DeusMortem posted...
The same applies for the cyborgs and Sektor in particular. MK clearly isn't meant to be logical or you wouldn't have teenage girls taking on grown-ass men, much less cyborgs and supernatural beings.

what MK character is a teenager?

I figured Cassie and Jacqui in MKX could be in their late teens; I Googled it and apparently she was 20 years old at that time.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MewScorpion

MewScorpion
1 week ago#18
there are some extremely powerful female Edenians warriors.

For example, Kitana, Jade, Tanya and hybrid Edenian woman Mileena.

User Info: manta53

manta53
1 week ago#19
DeusMortem posted...
The same applies for the cyborgs and Sektor in particular. MK clearly isn't meant to be logical or you wouldn't have teenage girls taking on grown-ass men, much less cyborgs and supernatural beings.
Um did i miss some mk characters? What teenage girls are you talking about?
Church of Korvin

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 week ago#20
manta53 posted...
DeusMortem posted...
Um did i miss some mk characters? What teenage girls are you talking about?

Did you miss my previous post on the subject? If so, check two posts up from yours.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Most of the MK11 characters shouldnt be able to hold Terminator in a fight tbh
  • Post New Message