• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Most of the MK11 characters shouldnt be able to hold Terminator in a fight tbh

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
1 week ago#1
Only the likes of Shao/Kotal and dudes with ridiculous magic powers (like Shang, Ermac, Noob Saibot and Raiden) should be able to fight 1on1 Terminator.

Terminator is a machine that basically just wins any fight with advanced calculations and has massive strenght, recursivity and endurance.

All earthrealmies and most outworldies should just die in 2 hits.

Who do you think could stand a fight agaisnt terminator and why?
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
1 week ago#2
Jax, though a terminator could easily target his head and other non-cybernetically enhanced body parts. cyrax, Sektor, [cyborgs ] Reptile [acid venom/speed]

Goro and Kintaro could probably hold their own against a terminator.
Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence

serpentaurus
1 week ago#3
Cyborgs, maybe. But in the end they are obsolete Terminators.

Reptile naah. Terminators have stuff like fast tracking and infrared vision to beat his gimmicks.

serpentaurus
1 week ago#4
I could see Goro holding a fight but ultimately losing because Terminator is just so much more proficient with weapons and has built-inside killing devices to have and edge every moment.

User Info: TyrantAwakening

TyrantAwakening
1 week ago#5
From what we saw them accomplish across the games, every MK character can obliterate a Terminator really easily.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 week ago#6
The same applies for the cyborgs and Sektor in particular. MK clearly isn't meant to be logical or you wouldn't have teenage girls taking on grown-ass men, much less cyborgs and supernatural beings.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
1 week ago#7
serpentaurus posted...
Cyborgs, maybe. But in the end they are obsolete Terminators.

Reptile naah. Terminators have stuff like fast tracking and infrared vision to beat his gimmicks.

Sucker’s got heat-vision.
We're here. It's now. We live forever.
Hardcore love of the Never Dead.

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 week ago#8
DeusMortem posted...
The same applies for the cyborgs and Sektor in particular. MK clearly isn't meant to be logical or you wouldn't have teenage girls taking on grown-ass men, much less cyborgs and supernatural beings.

what MK character is a teenager?
I like the cut of your jib.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 week ago#9
Both Sub-Zero and Frost could easily freeze him then shatter. Especially Frost seeing that she has a cyborg body

T-800s are really not that hard to kill when you have the abilities to harm it. More recent media within the Terminator franchise shows them being real chumps once the plot armour is gone
Ain't no rest for the wicked.
When your BFF's a BFG, you don't need anyone else watching your back.

User Info: TyrantAwakening

TyrantAwakening
1 week ago#10
T-800 can be destroyed by 1984 high caliber weapons.

They're complete trash.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Most of the MK11 characters shouldnt be able to hold Terminator in a fight tbh
  • Topic Archived