• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. The PS4 game crashing error seems to be back with the Terminator

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#11
I can honestly say that I never had that happen. The player settings prompt, yes, but the game's crashing, no.

User Info: NYCKing87

NYCKing87
4 weeks ago#12
Does anyone know if NetherRealm's gotten any feedback on fixing this issue? It seems to happen if the game's on for too long. I mostly like to let the a.i. fight in either Towers Of Time or endless, but then it crashed on me last night. I had Cassie fight in a new tower that popped up for Terminator gear and couldn't finish it as I got fed up and turned it off. X didn't didn't have this problem, so I don't see why it should be here.

User Info: Snake_Eyes270

Snake_Eyes270
4 weeks ago#13
this really irritates me when im trying to play on remote play, because when it crashes the disc comes out, and I have no way of reinserting the disc since im playing on remote play away from home, so basically when it happens and the disc ejects remote play wont work anymore (happened to me this morning, so I cant play at all today until I get home and reinsert the disc lmao)

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
4 weeks ago#14
I have gotten that error like 5 times this week
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11

User Info: Mechani11Kong

Mechani11Kong
4 weeks ago#15
Must be Skynet.
PSN: Shin-Kong
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11