• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Terminator is such a boring character..

User Info: VisceralVenom

VisceralVenom
1 week ago#11
Kondorito posted...
Imagine the Fatality being like the T2 highway chase scene, where Arnie drives a truck into the stage, overturns it, jumps out of it, truck drops and drags all the way to the other character, sparks and s***, spilling oil and exploding the entire scenario. Arnie walks to the camera not looking at the explosion. That would be much better than the simple bike buttstroke we got.

Terrible

Delete your account.

User Info: jlaw12204

jlaw12204
1 week ago#12
TeknoOdin posted...
he has hardly any moves and they're a little slow on startup but i dont think he's boring ..sadly i DO feel his grapple variation is gonna be his worse variation since, well.. no real combo extention (maybe they should have made his infiltrator toss a standard special ) and little to no tick throws...so ill probably pass on himso far shang is the only dlc character that hasn't felt like a waste of money :/

You didnt like night wolf? I thought night wolf was lame until I actually started using him. Although I agree, shang has been the best dlc character so far
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: bluepet

bluepet
1 week ago#13
In your opinion.
"Har, har..."

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 week ago#14
bluepet posted...
In your opinion.
Okay we'll play it your way.

What does he have that's even remotely interesting?
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: corrrayyyy

corrrayyyy
1 week ago#15
Haven't gotten the chance to play against him or as him yet, from his trailer he seemed awfully familiar to a goalie mask wearing slasher from MKx though.
"Only fools fight Edenians"

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 week ago#16
corrrayyyy posted...
Haven't gotten the chance to play against him or as him yet, from his trailer he seemed awfully familiar to a goalie mask wearing slasher from MKx though.
I'll be honest, jason could be a premium skin for terminator.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
1 week ago#17
OnlySkin posted...
Horrible actor, horrible movie, horrible character

How dare u
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: MewScorpion

MewScorpion
1 week ago#18
It's cyborg from parallel timeline.
This game theme is about parallel timelines.

It's perfect concept for this game.

Are you freaking serious!?
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Terminator is such a boring character..
  • Post New Message