• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Terminator is such a boring character..

User Info: mugs4jugs16

mugs4jugs16
1 week ago#1
Why even add him in the game? Besides try to sell movie tickets..

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
1 week ago#2
It's really just your opinion. I think he works very well as an MK character. Yes it's because his movie is coming out but fact 1 doesn't change opinion 1.

User Info: TeknoOdin

TeknoOdin
1 week ago#3
he has hardly any moves and they're a little slow on startup but i dont think he's boring ..sadly i DO feel his grapple variation is gonna be his worse variation since, well.. no real combo extention (maybe they should have made his infiltrator toss a standard special ) and little to no tick throws...so ill probably pass on himso far shang is the only dlc character that hasn't felt like a waste of money :/
3ds friend code : 2337-4099-9553. PSN: TeknoOdin https://www.youtube.com/user/TeknoOdin
https://www.youtube.com/user/ComicReviewsAndActs
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 week ago#4
Horrible actor, horrible movie, horrible character

User Info: somnambulist07

somnambulist07
1 week ago#5
I am more excited about Johnny Cages tux tbh, it looks so good, best Johnny skin by far!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: JoeBuck80

JoeBuck80
1 week ago#6
Yeahh, I'm not feeling him either. Just overall he seems very meh. It's like they spent more time on a lot of the wrong details--I mean wow is that first fatality uninspired! Woulda made more sense if he simply shot the bike instead and it exploded killing the character! Also visually it would have looked different than just another body explosion.
*Enjoy THE Show*
youtube.com/ronandjoeshow
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ArgoSexyMan

ArgoSexyMan
1 week ago#7
He’s cool imo. That running man move is my s***.

I also like the references in his grenade gear like MKDC- Crossover Arnament
Baraka Kahn

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 week ago#8
His ai f***ing sucks I'll tell you that much, he whiffs his air grab constantly and he uses it every other move, regardless of whether or not they're airborn, it's almost worse than geras used to be with his stupid fist charge attack.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Kondorito

Kondorito
1 week ago#9
Imagine the Fatality being like the T2 highway chase scene, where Arnie drives a truck into the stage, overturns it, jumps out of it, truck drops and drags all the way to the other character, sparks and s***, spilling oil and exploding the entire scenario. Arnie walks to the camera not looking at the explosion. That would be much better than the simple bike buttstroke we got.
Yeah pretty boring lol
Official Shao Kahn of the Mk11 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Terminator is such a boring character..
  • Post New Message