• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Kabal has low, air and straight projectiles.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
2 weeks ago#1
Full screen fatal blow and combo extender.

All his normals are safe. Multiple mixups and great range. Many useful krushing blows.

He has cancels, air grab, air dash, low grab and restands.

Why does a single character get so much? How is NRS this bad at character balance? If he's a zoner, only give him zoning tools, no safety or combos up close. If he's supposed to rushdown, don't give him any projectiles.

I don't get this mindset they have of making characters like this.
https://i.imgtc.ws/nDVyBfn.gif
(message deleted)

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
2 weeks ago#3
Johnny can outzone Skarlet with his new variation.

smh.
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

User Info: Benify

Benify
2 weeks ago#4
no damage
Certified Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Shao Kahn, Erron Black, Raiden, Sonya, Baraka, and Noob Saibot expert in MK11.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
2 weeks ago#5
Benify posted...
no damage

He can get consistent 30% off a bar, and if he krushing blows with the hook grab or b12 u2 it goes up to 40+.

No damage my ass.
https://i.imgtc.ws/nDVyBfn.gif

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
2 weeks ago#6
Shao Kahn has...oh, rats.
Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence

User Info: -se7en-

-se7en-
2 weeks ago#7
Speed Demon variation does truck like damage. You can do 35% mid screen and 50% in the corner. He's insane.

solid_kush
2 weeks ago#8
Is the misery blade variation any good?
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
2 weeks ago#9
There's several characters in this game that have basically no weaknesses and Kabal is one of them.

I mean it's baffling how NRS thought it was okay for Kabal to be as competent at zoning as Jade, but more damage and totally safe on everything.
I have nothing else to say

solid_kush
2 weeks ago#10
Full screen fatal blows are cancer.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Kabal has low, air and straight projectiles.
  • Post New Message