• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. If NRS went SFV/capcom route with MK11 characters cosplay costumes...

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
2 weeks ago#1
I really liked Cassie Quinn. Im sure most people do and NRS noticed.

Maybe thats NRS plan and they are testing waters with Cassie.

If they do it, in your opinion, what costume would fit every MK11 character the most from other NRS/Warner games/movies/shows?

My picks!

Skarlet: Raven (Titans)
Kollector: Wile E. Coyote
Shao: Darkseid
Scorpiom: Shredder
Subzero: Mr. Freeze
Sindel: Enchantress

Go!
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11

User Info: icelos

icelos
2 weeks ago#2
Sindel: Silver Banshee (she's already a skin for Black Canary in Injustice Mobile)
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
2 weeks ago#3
Just remove this trash gear system and have regular skins.
https://i.imgtc.ws/nDVyBfn.gif

User Info: Jw88112

Jw88112
2 weeks ago#4
icelos posted...
Sindel: Silver Banshee (she's already a skin for Black Canary in Injustice Mobile)

Silver banshee is a good fit, but I feel like she's underexposed, I only know her BC of the new suicide squad movie that was released
FC: 4700-0726-2448

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
2 weeks ago#5
I think it's likely but you will only get costumes for characters that have or will appear in the R-rated films. Joker's solo film is an R-rated film and so he'll appear in MK11 as a playable character. Birds of Prey will be R-rated so Harley's a costume option in MK11 and so on and so forth.

I believe I recall hearing that they are aiming for an R-rating with the Suicide Squad reboot so expect some skins from that group.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
2 weeks ago#6
icelos posted...

Black Canary is probably more likely given the Birds of Prey film.

User Info: Nam3l3ssZ3r0

Nam3l3ssZ3r0
1 week ago#7
Skarlet: Bleez
Kollector: Scarecrow (cause shiggles)
Shao: Mogul
Subzero: Captain Cold (new 52)
Sindel: Black Canary
Liu Kang: Karate Kid (dc)

Doubt they'll so much cosplay costumes though I wouldn't mind Holiday costumes though like Halloween, Christmas, and summer

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
1 week ago#8
If NRS went the SFV costume route we would get nothing but Sonya and Kitana skins.
Waifu culture is cancer.

User Info: YoungThugger

YoungThugger
1 week ago#9
AfroPrime posted...
If NRS went the SFV costume route we would get nothing but Sonya and Kitana skins.

Nailed it.

Poor Kung Lao would have two-three costumes like Dhalsim despite being a classic veteran.
I will make Capcom acknowledge Power Stone's existence even if it takes....FOREVER!

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
1 week ago#10
YoungThugger posted...
AfroPrime posted...

Nailed it.

Poor Kung Lao would have two-three costumes like Dhalsim despite being a classic veteran.

I see Kung Lao more like Necalli though lol

They even gave him the seismo in the new variant now.
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. If NRS went SFV/capcom route with MK11 characters cosplay costumes...
  • Topic Archived