• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. All of Terminator's intros and dialogues against the other characters.

User Info: Muryo

Muryo
1 week ago#21
AfroPrime posted...
OnlySkin posted...
Ugh the fact that I'll have to fight him disgusts me. I never skip intros, but I definitely will against him

Why do you hate him so much?

He took his clothes, his boots and his motorcycle.
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken

User Info: Jubei_Kubagami

Jubei_Kubagami
1 week ago#22
Player_10 posted...
Did they really need to add this much between 2 characters? I stopped watching at Night Wolf.
And the majority of players will just skip them anyway. What a waste of time. ¯\_(-_-)_/¯

So why does it matter either way? I would rather this than the recycled dialogue of Injustice 2's DLC. These intros are also not meant to be watched as a compilation but sprinkled throughout your playtime. But I agree people skip them, which is why I don't get why people are upset by lack of unique intros in current fighting games. I mean at this point "These characters are functions" has more weight to it now than when back then.
"Real men have seen tears."

User Info: JohnMc1

JohnMc1
1 week ago#23
TheVector posted...
So I was counting the references to Arnold’s other movies

3-4 for Predator

2 for Total Recall

1 for True Lies

1 for The Running Man

1 for (surprising) Jingle all the Way (Turbo Time LOL)

I think there’s one I’m missing

Edit- Oh yea, 1 for Kindergarden Cop

Maybe this is the real reason Arnold didn’t do the voice...too many dumb jokes to his other movies LOL

Nah. That's not it. What I love about Arnold is that for an action star he doesn't take himself so seriously [For God's sake he did Junior. The movie about a guy who gets pregnant and has a baby] Its that NRS were afraid they couldn't afford him to do VA.

Its kind of sad that NRS puts more love and effort in the guest characters than they do their own.

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
1 week ago#24
Some of the dialogue is just off though. Like when one of the kharacters says "so you're here to terminate me?" And he says "yes". Why wouldn't u have him say "affirmative"? Nit picking yes, but seems rather obvious if you're even a slight terminator fan
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: VisceralVenom

VisceralVenom
1 week ago#25
burdi1ar posted...
Some of the dialogue is just off though. Like when one of the kharacters says "so you're here to terminate me?" And he says "yes". Why wouldn't u have him say "affirmative"? Nit picking yes, but seems rather obvious if you're even a slight terminator fan

Well, that's because NRS aren't actually fans of the Terminator franchise, in fact, I think they've proven how much they hate the franchise, including their own franchise with MK11.

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
1 week ago#26
VisceralVenom posted...
burdi1ar posted...

Well, that's because NRS aren't actually fans of the Terminator franchise, in fact, I think they've proven how much they hate the franchise, including their own franchise with MK11.

Terminator replies to several characters with both "Yes" and "Affirmative" throughout T2 alone. Keep that hate boner strong, though.
Waifu culture is cancer.

User Info: Lord_Diablo13

Lord_Diablo13
1 week ago#27
You can guess who my favorite is, and it involves a certain Tarkatan.
We may have lost the battle for Net Neutrality, but we haven't lost the war.
Go to https://www.battleforthenet.com/ for more information.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. All of Terminator's intros and dialogues against the other characters.
  • Topic Archived