• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.

User Info: FritesMayo

FritesMayo
1 week ago#41
Xav_Games posted...
ssjmatthew posted...
Xav_Games posted...
Nor have I - but I've sure as heck gotten keys like candy (like TC says). I opened every chest in the Dojo the other day, I forget how many there are 9, maybe? However many, I got a skeleton key in ALL BUT 2 of them.
Wow, nrs sure has a knack for making you feel stupid.

I've spent countless koins and time trying to get my last key.

Now it's like "you get a key! You get a key!!!"

*ceiling opens and keys rain down*

"EVERYONE GETS KEYS!!"

I'm not complaining, just noticing everytime the game gets updated us day 1 players are made to look like fools for doing it all the hard way.

Tell me about it. I only had 4 characters left to finish when they cut the Character Tower requirements by 2/3 in some cases. I mean sure, my last few will be faster, but it certainly was a HUGE waste of my time doing the other ones.

And it still will be a lost of time at the next requirement cut until the final removing when complete edition will be launched.

Speaking of this, since the game is always online to unlock things, i wonder how they'll make it work for people who'll buy the game when the server's will be closed. Maybe they'll just give a middle finger.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 week ago#42
FritesMayo posted...
And it still will be a lost of time at the next requirement cut until the final removing when complete edition will be launched.

Speaking of this, since the game is always online to unlock things, i wonder how they'll make it work for people who'll buy the game when the server's will be closed. Maybe they'll just give a middle finger.
Or they'll remove the always online requirement once everyone else has moved on.

But you're probably right.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.
  • Post New Message