• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 week ago#31
MarvelFireBird posted...
I found this to be funny...

thetraveler posted...
this game is a dumpster fire of f***ups, one after another. Its like they handed off development to the nightshift janitorial staff that also moonlight as developers.
Well that was out of left field, you okay brah?

We're just talking about skeleton keys, don't know why you're going on about the game sucking.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 week ago#32
ssjmatthew posted...
MarvelFireBird posted...
I found this to be funny...

thetraveler posted...
this game is a dumpster fire of f***ups, one after another. Its like they handed off development to the nightshift janitorial staff that also moonlight as developers.
Well that was out of left field, you okay brah?

We're just talking about skeleton keys, don't know why you're going on about the game sucking.

The game is decent enough. could be a hell of a lot better in so many areas.
I like the cut of your jib.

ssjmatthew
1 week ago#33
thetraveler posted...
The game is decent enough. could be a hell of a lot better in so many areas.
Agreed.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.
I really would like NRS to add back the recipes/art/music to finish unlocking.

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
6 days ago#35
thetraveler posted...
TheRob posted...
BBoy2020 posted...
TheRob posted...
I haven't gotten any Skeleton Keys since they patched the chest at the beginning area that always spawned Skeleton Keys when restocked.

Well you're in luck then

Only if they never have another use for the Skeleton Keys down the line, wouldn't surprise me if NRS gave them another purpose or something and I'd have to go scavenging for them all over again. I think I have some left over, but not many,

You are giving NRS way too much credit here. These are the same guys that thought the original way to unlock those f***ing heads was a good idea and perfectly fine.

They had to nerf the hell out of literally every requirement for everything. I don't know if they wanted people to grind for months or f***ing years. I would still be doing severed heads if they were still at 50 per.

User Info: Xav_Games

Xav_Games
6 days ago#36
Ite posted...
Leo__87 posted...
Have they amped the drop rate of art, music, recipes and stuff? If that's real, I'll be immensely happy.
Haven't gotten any.

Nor have I - but I've sure as heck gotten keys like candy (like TC says). I opened every chest in the Dojo the other day, I forget how many there are 9, maybe? However many, I got a skeleton key in ALL BUT 2 of them.

ssjmatthew
6 days ago#37
Xav_Games posted...
Nor have I - but I've sure as heck gotten keys like candy (like TC says). I opened every chest in the Dojo the other day, I forget how many there are 9, maybe? However many, I got a skeleton key in ALL BUT 2 of them.
Wow, nrs sure has a knack for making you feel stupid.

I've spent countless koins and time trying to get my last key.

Now it's like "you get a key! You get a key!!!"

*ceiling opens and keys rain down*

"EVERYONE GETS KEYS!!"

I'm not complaining, just noticing everytime the game gets updated us day 1 players are made to look like fools for doing it all the hard way.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Xav_Games

Xav_Games
6 days ago#38
ssjmatthew posted...
Xav_Games posted...
Wow, nrs sure has a knack for making you feel stupid.

I've spent countless koins and time trying to get my last key.

Now it's like "you get a key! You get a key!!!"

*ceiling opens and keys rain down*

"EVERYONE GETS KEYS!!"

I'm not complaining, just noticing everytime the game gets updated us day 1 players are made to look like fools for doing it all the hard way.

Tell me about it. I only had 4 characters left to finish when they cut the Character Tower requirements by 2/3 in some cases. I mean sure, my last few will be faster, but it certainly was a HUGE waste of my time doing the other ones.

User Info: Adyingod

Adyingod
6 days ago#39
Xav_Games posted...
us day 1 players are made to look like fools for doing it all the hard way.

Maybe because you are? Sorry I couldn't resist
I could be anybody, even you. Or them.

ssjmatthew
6 days ago#40
Adyingod posted...
Maybe because you are? Sorry I couldn't resist
Well we didn't expect them to do the right thing and make the grind bearable.

Lesson learned, I'm buying nrs s*** months later from now on.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.
  • Post New Message