• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
1 week ago#21
BBoy2020 posted...
Question: Why would they give out so many skeleton keys, like wayyyyyyyy more than there are actual skeleton key doors? I think there's only AT MOST like 30 doors, but you guys are getting upwards to 100 keys.

Possible completely new area for the Krypt coming soon?
Because Derek can't count
http://i.imgur.com/wjniOlq.jpg
PSN: KeJo13

User Info: FritesMayo

FritesMayo
1 week ago#22
drewrman posted...
i did a complete sweep of the krypt after the update and finished up with about 100 skeleton keys. i didn't get any pieces of gear, artwork or music though, only forge items and konsumables (as usual). i wish nrs would fix this already...

Same here. I emptied the krypt in hope to get artworks. Well get over an hundred soul keys and only one background artwork..

Also, chests no longer gives money..

User Info: Adyingod

Adyingod
1 week ago#23
BBoy2020 posted...
Adyingod posted...
Candy costs money though...

You still have to open the chests with koins so...the analogy still checks out.

Don't you get skeleton keys from hanging bodies though? Those are free. I figured that's what he meant by "giving away" candy. The only people giving away candy are the kind you don't want living in your neighbourhood
I could be anybody, even you. Or them.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 week ago#24
this game is a dumpster fire of f***ups, one after another. Its like they handed off development to the nightshift janitorial staff that also moonlight as developers.
I like the cut of your jib.
thetraveler posted...
this game is a dumpster fire of f***ups, one after another. Its like they handed off development to the nightshift janitorial staff that also moonlight as developers.

I found this to be funny...

User Info: Kondorito

Kondorito
1 week ago#26
BBoy2020 posted...
Question: Why would they give out so many skeleton keys, like wayyyyyyyy more than there are actual skeleton key doors? I think there's only AT MOST like 30 doors, but you guys are getting upwards to 100 keys.

So, you are saying that if the Krypt has a total of 30 doors to be opened with skeleton keys, just provide the user on a Krypt run with 30 keys tops? Welp, nope; you get 100 keys. Why? Because only giving the required amount of keys would make sense, and that's not what NRS is about.

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
1 week ago#27
I haven't gotten any Skeleton Keys since they patched the chest at the beginning area that always spawned Skeleton Keys when restocked.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!! 'B-|

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
1 week ago#28
TheRob posted...
I haven't gotten any Skeleton Keys since they patched the chest at the beginning area that always spawned Skeleton Keys when restocked.

Well you're in luck then

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
1 week ago#29
BBoy2020 posted...
TheRob posted...

Well you're in luck then

Only if they never have another use for the Skeleton Keys down the line, wouldn't surprise me if NRS gave them another purpose or something and I'd have to go scavenging for them all over again. I think I have some left over, but not many,
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!! 'B-|

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 week ago#30
TheRob posted...
BBoy2020 posted...
TheRob posted...

Well you're in luck then

Only if they never have another use for the Skeleton Keys down the line, wouldn't surprise me if NRS gave them another purpose or something and I'd have to go scavenging for them all over again. I think I have some left over, but not many,

You are giving NRS way too much credit here. These are the same guys that thought the original way to unlock those f***ing heads was a good idea and perfectly fine.
I like the cut of your jib.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.
  • Post New Message