• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.
Vampire Wraith posted...
When I no longer need them lol. Got 5 in a row in Goro's lair, and 4 in the courtyard.

Yeah, after the October 1 update, doing a complete sweep of the Krypt, I either got ONE Skeleton Key or two Forge items from chests opened with Koins, nothing else. And Soul chests are now only giving me Augments. WTH, NetheRealm? I've already opened all the doors, I don't even need one Skeleton Key,* I need all the gear and skins your game keeps telling me are in regular Krypt chests.

*"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack." — Wayne Campbell, Wayne's World

User Info: Snake_Eyes270

Snake_Eyes270
1 week ago#12
Skeleton keys are normal chests filler now that augments dont drop from them anymore, and soul spires only drop augments, nothing else

Extremely annoying and waste of time and koins, i dont even want to open chests anymore since 50% of the time its stupid skeleton keys
This is what happens when you complain and cry instead of playing the game. I’m f***ing pissed. I had one skeleton key that had no door to open before the update.

One.

I found the skeleton keys by refilling the krypt and going through it. Yeah, it took a little time, but it was nothing extravagant.

As of right now, I have 55 of these stupid things. So much wasted coin because people are too damn lazy. That’s bs. They better make these things tradeable to Kollector in the future.

Such a simple ass thing to get. Just a few days before the patch dropped, a buddy complained about how he couldn’t open doors. I asked if he refilled the krypt. Just a few. No, refill the whole thing and go through. He does while i watch on share play. Within 10 minutes, he found a skeleton key, which opened a whole new path for him. That damn simple.
PSN: Spaghetti_Socks XBL: SpaghettiSocks2

User Info: werewolfgold

werewolfgold
1 week ago#14
They only had two switches. No Skeleton Keys | All the Skeleton Keys. lol
Mangetsu no yoru ni mata aou ka?

User Info: AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole
1 week ago#15
Based on my experience; Skelton keys will drop, based on usage. I've never had one drop, if I already had one in my inventory . However, if I had none, they drop very quickly from the hanging bodies 🗻

User Info: Siculu

Siculu
1 week ago#16
xReflectingGodx posted...
This is what happens when you complain and cry instead of playing the game. I’m f***ing pissed. I had one skeleton key that had no door to open before the update.

One.

I found the skeleton keys by refilling the krypt and going through it. Yeah, it took a little time, but it was nothing extravagant.

As of right now, I have 55 of these stupid things. So much wasted coin because people are too damn lazy. That’s bs. They better make these things tradeable to Kollector in the future.

Such a simple ass thing to get. Just a few days before the patch dropped, a buddy complained about how he couldn’t open doors. I asked if he refilled the krypt. Just a few. No, refill the whole thing and go through. He does while i watch on share play. Within 10 minutes, he found a skeleton key, which opened a whole new path for him. That damn simple.

I had needed two skeleton keys since two weeks after the game released. I have completely emptied the krypt over 20 times and didn't receive one. Something definitely had to be done.

But not this, I agree. I feel like it's taking potential space for the gear, skin, Kollector trade item, and Disassembled Old Pistol that I still need. (Remember, over 20 krypt refills).
Intent obsolescence,
built into the system
Well, I just finished my Krypt run. 82 Skeleton Keys...towards the end, it was as if The Krypt gave up and decided to give me Skeleton Keys for my troubles.

User Info: Adyingod

Adyingod
1 week ago#18
Candy costs money though...
I could be anybody, even you. Or them.

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
1 week ago#19
Adyingod posted...
Candy costs money though...

You still have to open the chests with koins so...the analogy still checks out.

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
1 week ago#20
Question: Why would they give out so many skeleton keys, like wayyyyyyyy more than there are actual skeleton key doors? I think there's only AT MOST like 30 doors, but you guys are getting upwards to 100 keys.

Possible completely new area for the Krypt coming soon?
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.
  • Post New Message