• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.

User Info: Vampire Wraith

Vampire Wraith
2 weeks ago#1
When I no longer need them lol. Got 5 in a row in Goro's lair, and 4 in the courtyard.
It's Kombat Time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyq_XnH5ZkY

User Info: drewrman

drewrman
2 weeks ago#2
i did a complete sweep of the krypt after the update and finished up with about 100 skeleton keys. i didn't get any pieces of gear, artwork or music though, only forge items and konsumables (as usual). i wish nrs would fix this already...
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)

User Info: Vampire Wraith

Vampire Wraith
2 weeks ago#3
drewrman posted...
i did a complete sweep of the krypt after the update and finished up with about 100 skeleton keys. i didn't get any pieces of gear, artwork or music though, only forge items and konsumables (as usual). i wish nrs would fix this already...
lmao, Christ.
It's Kombat Time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyq_XnH5ZkY

User Info: bewster74

bewster74
2 weeks ago#4
They still need to fix the Kollector trade too. I've had about 8 items in my inventory for over a month now that NEVER show up in his inventory. Very annoying.

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
2 weeks ago#5
drewrman posted...

I was worried about this when I started getting them like yesterday...in less than ten minutes I got about seven. Now, I don't need them anymore.

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
2 weeks ago#6
I'm getting a lot more concept art now but yeah, what is with all the skeleton keys? I guess it's for new players but damn, when you've been playing the game since launch and opened up everything months ago s*** is just arbitrary.

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
2 weeks ago#7
Have they amped the drop rate of art, music, recipes and stuff? If that's real, I'll be immensely happy.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

User Info: Ite

Ite
2 weeks ago#8
Leo__87 posted...
Have they amped the drop rate of art, music, recipes and stuff? If that's real, I'll be immensely happy.
Haven't gotten any.

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
2 weeks ago#9
Leo__87 posted...

Not from what I can see, just the Skeleton Keys. Everything else is the same as usual (or it may be less due to Skeleton Keys appearing more).

User Info: BBoy2020

BBoy2020
2 weeks ago#10
MarvelFireBird posted...
Leo__87 posted...

Not from what I can see, just the Skeleton Keys. Everything else is the same as usual (or it may be less due to Skeleton Keys appearing more).

They stopped soul fragment chests from dropping money. Before, you could get at least double your koins from soul chests alone, now I can't get them to drop koins at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Krypt is giving away skeleton keys like candy now.
  • Post New Message