• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I wish they could extend the KL longer. Maybe 45 days.

User Info: Gatsuka

Gatsuka
3 weeks ago#1
just feel like its more a chore then anything.
Switch : SW-7849-8208-3194

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
3 weeks ago#2
Ugh god no, treat it like removing a bandaid and make it quick and as painless as possible.

It's not hard at all to hit demigod, it's just extremely unfun.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
3 weeks ago#3
But then I would have to wait even longer for the skins

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
3 weeks ago#4
No keep it 28 days...

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
3 weeks ago#5
Hell to the f*** NO.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] AUTMAFRWGTDTBT
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
3 weeks ago#6
If you feel like it's a chore, why the hell would you want it to go on longer?!?

User Info: Rock_Howard87

Rock_Howard87
2 weeks ago#7
CLupula posted...
If you feel like it's a chore, why the hell would you want it to go on longer?!?

Right? It makes no freakin sense
Overwatch, JRPGs, fighting games, Rock Howard, Logix Ficsario, booze, friends, family, chicks and cars. Not in that particular order!

User Info: ZoneDrones

ZoneDrones
2 weeks ago#8
They should just make kombat league an ongoing thing with no point decay. Then you can rank up at your own pace but the rewards can stay seasonal. So if the rewards that are up at the time are stuff you don't care about, you can just not play the kombat league and still keep your rank.

The constant rank up, restart, rank up, restart is boring as s*** and I'm surprised there are people who do this every season.

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
2 weeks ago#9
ssjmatthew posted...
Ugh god no, treat it like removing a bandaid and make it quick and as painless as possible.

You must really like skins.
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
2 weeks ago#10
TheProfessah posted...
ssjmatthew posted...

You must really like skins.

I'm a completionist.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. I wish they could extend the KL longer. Maybe 45 days.
  • Topic Archived