• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. 0GameFaqs is up. I'm calling you out PoopBird!

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
4 weeks ago#1
Come get some!

@Pootbird
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

STEROLIZER
4 weeks ago#2
I don't get why nobody on this board plays eachother. Back in the MK9 days when the boards were split, with 75% of the population on the PS3 board and 25% on the 360 board I'd say that there were always at least two rooms open on the 360. There was 0GameFaqs, and either 0JusticeLeage or 0LOD.

Everybody played eachother. Now, ya'll just grind towers for gear. WTF happened? You all complain the MK11 is like a freemium mobile game...but you all play it like its a freemium mobile game! Thats why!
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#3
PSN: Goldengeartwo
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

STEROLIZER
4 weeks ago#4
Pootbird posted...

Come to the room.

User Info: Chicken_Butt

Chicken_Butt
4 weeks ago#5
STEROLIZER posted...
Everybody played eachother. Now, ya'll just grind towers for gear. WTF happened? You all complain the MK11 is like a freemium mobile game...but you all play it like its a freemium mobile game! Thats why!

Welcome to modern gaming. People are stuck on a ridiculous forced grind to try and unlock everything in the game. By the time they finally get around to online they're already burned out.

Games like this should have most of the content unlocked from the START and what isn't unlocked shouldn't take more than a run through the story mode and a couple runs through the crypt to get. But no, this game is designed to be as tedious as possible, even making it so that a 100% run on the crypt can't even get you anything. It's been hand-crafted to suck up all of a gamer's time and keep them on a grind for s*** they should have been able to unlock in five minutes flat. It is f***ing ridiculous.

STEROLIZER
4 weeks ago#6
Chicken_Butt posted...
STEROLIZER posted...

Welcome to modern gaming. People are stuck on a ridiculous forced grind to try and unlock everything in the game. By the time they finally get around to online they're already burned out.

Games like this should have most of the content unlocked from the START and what isn't unlocked shouldn't take more than a run through the story mode and a couple runs through the crypt to get. But no, this game is designed to be as tedious as possible, even making it so that a 100% run on the crypt can't even get you anything. It's been hand-crafted to suck up all of a gamer's time and keep them on a grind for s*** they should have been able to unlock in five minutes flat. It is f***ing ridiculous.

I just don't understand the modern gamer. I mean, I played through story mode and then went online. I did a couple of towers to practice/learn a character...and that was it. I don't need all the costumes. I only play a few characters...and their defaults are usually good enough for me (except Johnny Cage, I feel they gave him the most generic outfit on purpose to force a grind).

What I'm saying is, I don't have OCD, I don't have to unlock all 100 color schemes for Jacqui - a character I'll never use. I don't understand why players feed into this model - if players did not support such a model, then NRS would not implement it.

MK9 was better. MKX was better. Hell, Armageddon was better!

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#7
STEROLIZER posted...
Pootbird posted...

Come to the room.

Fine

STEROLIZER
4 weeks ago#8
Pootbird posted...
STEROLIZER posted...
Pootbird posted...

Come to the room.

Fine

Don't be scared homie!

Pootbird
4 weeks ago#9
God I hate KOTH, i just want to play a set with you now so I can rest my eyes after

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
4 weeks ago#10
Maybe once everyone has what they want they’ll play online, it’s hard to manage both. I do both & I enjoy a good match against a human.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. 0GameFaqs is up. I'm calling you out PoopBird!
  • Topic Archived