• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Just got on since 3 weeks and went on KL

User Info: DarkKombat

DarkKombat
1 month ago#1
And f*** was it a mistake. Just been getting clapped and I consider myself to be a good player. Lost to two straight Johnny’s, a stupid aggressive Jade player, a Sonya, and a 4/0 Lui Kang (5/0) now. Coming across another lui kang as I type this! Not my day I guess
Now playing: Super Mario Maker 2, Sekiro, Minecraft, Skyrim
Awaiting: Luigi's Mansion 3

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#2
Huh

https://youtu.be/En4l0uIWxBc
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 month ago#3
What are stupid aggresive Jade players? Still trying to push the agenda that Jax struggles against Jade? Oh wow, the jealousy is showing.

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
1 month ago#4
I don't care about the Kung Lao and Liu Kang skins so I'm just grinding out 5 sets a day to get the Kitana skins.

And boy does it feel like those 5 sets take forever.
Rest in Peace Mileena. Former Empress of Outworld.
Taken too soon, but her memory will live on.

User Info: DarkKombat

DarkKombat
1 month ago#5
OnlySkin posted...
What are stupid aggresive Jade players? Still trying to push the agenda that Jax struggles against Jade? Oh wow, the jealousy is showing.

I’m actually playing Nightwolf and I’ve been over that argument lol. Believe what you want. It was just a really good Jade player that I wasn’t prepared for.
Now playing: Super Mario Maker 2, Sekiro, Minecraft, Skyrim
Awaiting: Luigi's Mansion 3

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
1 month ago#6
DarkKombat posted...
I’m actually playing Nightwolf and I’ve been over that argument lol. Believe what you want. It was just a really good Jade player that I wasn’t prepared for.

The Juice Machine?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Just got on since 3 weeks and went on KL
  • Topic Archived