• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Goodbye MK11, you are now unplayable

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 days ago#11
TheProfessah posted...
Bellethor posted...
boomstickbhg posted...
ok goodbye.

You don't really seem to understand how broke and wack this s*** is.

What I don't understand is how someone has soooo little to do in their day to day that they keep playing a game they hate.
It's personal preference. Some people are going to like it. Some people aren't. This game isn't for you. That's ok.

I'm not playing it though, I'm making programs.
Mains MK11: Shao Kahn, Noob Saibot KI: Thunder, Mira DBFZ: 18, 16, Cooler SFV: Cammy White, Abigail

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
4 days ago#12
Bellethor posted...
TheProfessah posted...
Bellethor posted...
boomstickbhg posted...
ok goodbye.

You don't really seem to understand how broke and wack this s*** is.

What I don't understand is how someone has soooo little to do in their day to day that they keep playing a game they hate.
It's personal preference. Some people are going to like it. Some people aren't. This game isn't for you. That's ok.

I'm not playing it though, I'm making programs.

You don't play it but you're an active member of one of it's message boards. That's not less weird but whatever.
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: Snake_Eyes270

Snake_Eyes270
4 days ago#13
Good thing I only have to fight 5 more people to complete the KL challenges and rewards that I care about, then I dont have to go online anymore until next KL lol
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
4 days ago#14
This will be patched. It has to be.

Otherwise will turn the already boring competitive play into a sleeping fest. I honestly don't care for this tech online, because at my level I don't think it will actually matter a whole lot.
But for high level play...imagine everything being safe, no risks involved in anything.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

User Info: pizzacat83

pizzacat83
4 days ago#15
The game always sucked. It’s just not broken to the point of literally being unplayable like MK (2011) is due to P1 Advantage and other game breaking glitches.
SC6: Tira, Xianghua, Voldo ; T7: Gigas, Bear, Anna
UNIST: Byakuya, Vatista, Waldstein ; SF5: F.A.N.G, Falke, Claw

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
4 days ago#16
Snake_Eyes270 posted...
Good thing I only have to fight 5 more people to complete the KL challenges and rewards that I care about, then I dont have to go online anymore until next KL lol

Hahaha. It’s amusing watching things fall apart like this. It’s almost as if NRS are overrated hacks or something.

Leo__87 posted...

Otherwise will turn the already boring competitive play into a sleeping fest.

Patch, patch, patch, patch. Good god, you’d think NRS were pirates with the amount of patching that’s going on with MK11. Well, most of their loyal fanbase has committed mutiny so maybe I’m not too far off lmao
I have to wait until March for Spawn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6_dSkIr0U

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
4 days ago#17
b****ing and crying.
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 days ago#18
serpentaurus posted...
b****ing and crying.

This is a legitimate issue. This makes this game unbearable when you're fighting like Sub or Sonya.
Mains MK11: Shao Kahn, Noob Saibot KI: Thunder, Mira DBFZ: 18, 16, Cooler SFV: Cammy White, Abigail
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: JamesBR27

JamesBR27
4 days ago#19
I cannot say goodbye to a game I chose to never play.
But its nice to see people acknowledging what is wrong with MK11.
Better late than never.
PSN: Same as Above. 33 Years of Gaming Life.
I dont troll ANY board, if I have nothing to say on a board, I just don't post on it.
Leo__87 posted...

Otherwise will turn the already boring competitive play into a sleeping fest. I honestly don't care for this tech online, because at my level I don't think it will actually matter a whole lot.
But for high level play...imagine everything being safe, no risks involved in anything.

Nothing to patch.
Kid Buu>>>>>>>All other Buu.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Goodbye MK11, you are now unplayable
  • Post New Message