• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Goodbye MK11, you are now unplayable

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 days ago#1
Now that unsafe strings that lead into KBs and huge damage are now safe with the new OS tech, this game is unplayable now.

Imagine dealing against Sub but he can hit you with safe 50/50s that lead into a KB or full combo. WTF.
Mains MK11: Shao Kahn, Noob Saibot KI: Thunder, Mira DBFZ: 18, 16, Cooler SFV: Cammy White, Abigail

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 days ago#2
This tech looks pretty hard to use and likely will be patched out
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!
There is a 0% chance that you will encounter this online. No need to get your panties in a bunch lol

Bellethor
4 days ago#4
Pootbird posted...
This tech looks pretty hard to use and likely will be patched out

It's not really that hard. All it is is just mashing buttons. And it will be unplayable until it's patched.
Mains MK11: Shao Kahn, Noob Saibot KI: Thunder, Mira DBFZ: 18, 16, Cooler SFV: Cammy White, Abigail
(edited 4 days ago)

Bellethor
4 days ago#5
future_nba_star posted...
There is a 0% chance that you will encounter this online. No need to get your panties in a bunch lol

The dudes in my local scene have already mastered this s***. It's #cancelled.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 days ago#6
ok goodbye.
My pen is mightier.

Bellethor
4 days ago#7
boomstickbhg posted...
ok goodbye.

You don't really seem to understand how broke and wack this s*** is.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
4 days ago#8
I see the sky is falling again right on schedule on the mk11 board.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
4 days ago#9
Bellethor posted...
boomstickbhg posted...
ok goodbye.

You don't really seem to understand how broke and wack this s*** is.

What I don't understand is how someone has soooo little to do in their day to day that they keep playing a game they hate.
It's personal preference. Some people are going to like it. Some people aren't. This game isn't for you. That's ok.
"Bury me with my money."
(edited 4 days ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fzaoi_Jgo
Kid Buu>>>>>>>All other Buu.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Goodbye MK11, you are now unplayable
  • Post New Message