• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Why does nobody call out how braindead Kabal is?
Projectile
Projectile
Projectile
Air Projectile
Air Projectile
Nomad Dash
Safe string
D1
Safe String
D1
I have nothing else to say

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
4 days ago#2
It sound like you are trying to shift attention from Liu to Kabal. But imo Kabal needs to be toned down a bit. If not, mjaority of the cast is going to need some serious buffs.

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
4 days ago#3
Kabal is strong for sure but getting in and opening up opponents is difficult with him. The range on his attacks is pretty bad making his footsies tricky and he has absolutely no low or overhead starters that lead to a combo.

Yeah his strings are safe as all hell but be patient and wait for your turn and he's not overly difficult to manage.

His projectiles can be annoying, especially his air projectiles, but the theme on this board is that apparently no one is allowed to complain about projectiles because you can just gEt ArOuNd ThEm.

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
4 days ago#4
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
Kabal is strong for sure but getting in and opening up opponents is difficult with him. The range on his attacks is pretty bad making his footsies tricky and he has absolutely no low or overhead starters that lead to a combo.

Yeah his strings are safe as all hell but be patient and wait for your turn and he's not overly difficult to manage.

His projectiles can be annoying, especially his air projectiles, but the theme on this board is that apparently no one is allowed to complain about projectiles because you can just gEt ArOuNd ThEm.

No range on his attack? My dude has that Catwoman jump in
I have nothing else to say

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 days ago#5
Liu Kang is more braindead
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
4 days ago#6
ComeAtMeBrah posted...

Let me stop you right there. The range on his attacks is pretty bad? Where? How? What? His range is insane and he has no hurtboxes on his strings, not to mention his insanely stupid jump in attacks..

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
4 days ago#7
OnlySkin posted...
ComeAtMeBrah posted...

Let me stop you right there. The range on his attacks is pretty bad? Where? How? What? His range is insane and he has no hurtboxes on his strings, not to mention his insanely stupid jump in attacks..

ji2 is amazing, b1 is pretty solid, but what else has good range?

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
4 days ago#8
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
OnlySkin posted...
ComeAtMeBrah posted...

ji2 is amazing, b1 is pretty solid, but what else has good range?

F2 and that's about it.
Rest in Peace Mileena. Former Empress of Outworld.
Taken too soon, but her memory will live on.

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
4 days ago#9
Said it before. In no particular order

Liu Kang
Jax
Erron Black
Kabal

Those are the chars that can destroy you without even trying. Nerf one, and another of those will reclaim the top tier spot.
I'd add Sonya to that list, but you can't mash with her.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-
Braindead characters chart:
1. Liu Kang
2. Jax
3. Geras
4. Sonya
5. Kabal
6. Erron Black
7. Jacqui
"But, suppose you throw a coin enough times... Suppose one day, it lands on its edge..." ~ Kain
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Why does nobody call out how braindead Kabal is?
  • Post New Message