• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Just had an Erron use his FB twice.

User Info: cyclops10

cyclops10
4 days ago#1
Both rounds down to the wire, first round i hit him just as the animation for his fb starts. It doesn't even show it. He takes the round.

Second round, he also takes the win using his FB as for some reason it didn't count in the previous round.

Procedes to tebag and hit next opponent.

f*** this game.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
4 days ago#2
Wait, so he killed you with the initial gun shots from the fb the first round, but it didn't play out the entire fb?

That's...........new.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 days ago#3
If the full animation didn’t play out then it won’t count as a proper FB use
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!
Lol yeah I've done something similar before the patch. Tried to punish a jump in with Erron's FB, I hit my opponent with it but the final bullets whiffed fir some reason and instead of carrying on to the FB animation he dropped to the ground and we continued the match. Don't remember if I won but I definitely still had my FB next round.
Would you kindly?

cyclops10
4 days ago#5
ssjmatthew posted...
Wait, so he killed you with the initial gun shots from the fb the first round, but it didn't play out the entire fb?

That's...........new.

I throw a blade spark and he hits his fatal blow. The first bullet from it hits me just as my blade spark hits his chest. He stops shooting and wins the round. I just checked the replay in case i was tripping but no I'm right.

Some bs.
(edited 4 days ago)

cyclops10
4 days ago#6
Pootbird posted...
If the full animation didn’t play out then it won’t count as a proper FB use

Ugh, losing a match because of a glitch is some bs.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
4 days ago#7
Not the same thing, but since the patch I have lost a lot of rounds cause my opponet would start a FB animation, but I would hit them out of it and they would get it back 3-5 seconds later. Wtf is that??

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
4 days ago#8
With some fatal blows that have multiple hits before the animation start, the initial hit can cause damage without counting as the fatal blow triggering.

Kotal is a good example of this. His FB has two hits, both of which hurt the opponent, but the second has to land before it counts as the FB being used.

First hit lands, kills opponent, round over, FB still available for next round.

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 days ago#9
Damn, it just sucks because you probably weren't expecting to deal with the Mexican Standoff situation that armor puts you in twice.
Mains MK11: Shao Kahn, Noob Saibot KI: Thunder, Mira DBFZ: 18, 16, Cooler SFV: Cammy White, Abigail

cyclops10
4 days ago#10
Bellethor posted...
Damn, it just sucks because you probably weren't expecting to deal with the Mexican Standoff situation that armor puts you in twice.

Right. He also won the second round because of said armor. He literally won the match because NRS are s*** at making games that don't play like trash.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Just had an Erron use his FB twice.
  • Post New Message