• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Characters with no good mid starters
One of the biggest turn offs for me is when I pick up a character only to find out all of his decent strings you can combo off are with high starters. This is so annoying for someone who likes to throw meaties on wake up in a game where people mash d1 and can get away with it most of the time.
Would you kindly?

User Info: Jw88112

Jw88112
4 days ago#2
I think kotals fastest mid is f2 which is pretty slow still
FC: 4700-0726-2448
(message deleted)

User Info: Mister_Fresh

Mister_Fresh
4 days ago#4
Raiden's B12 is -9 on block which means punish city unless you spend a bar on superman cancel just to keep yourself safe.
Frost/Sindel/D'vorah
Sub-Zero.
"But, suppose you throw a coin enough times... Suppose one day, it lands on its edge..." ~ Kain
Kain_is_deified posted...
Sub-Zero.

Lol he has a high starter and a low starter. Look at Shao Khan, he has none of the above

User Info: different_level

different_level
4 days ago#7
future_nba_star posted...
Kain_is_deified posted...
Sub-Zero.

Lol he has a high starter and a low starter. Look at Shao Khan, he has none of the above

He also has a hard to react overhead which can be used in a full combo in his Dead of Winter variation. I was refering to the likes of Kano and Shao Kahn.
Would you kindly?

User Info: SkittySaysMeow

SkittySaysMeow
4 days ago#8
D’Vorah’s f22 is a good starter if you know what you’re doing but is only safe from full combo punishes in Buzzed and it has... 19f startup
SG: Valentine/Double | SFV: Cammy, Karin | MvCI: Morrigan/Spider-Man | MK11: D'Vorah, Cassie, Jade, Kitana | SSBU: Lucas, Ness, Bayo | ROA: Absa | DS3: Q-Bee

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
4 days ago#9
SkittySaysMeow posted...
D’Vorah’s f22 is a good starter if you know what you’re doing but is only safe from full combo punishes in Buzzed and it has... 19f startup

Pfft at least it's hit confirmable.
Mains MK11: Shao Kahn, Noob Saibot KI: Thunder, Mira DBFZ: 18, 16, Cooler SFV: Cammy White, Abigail
Liu Kang doesn't have any good mids
I have nothing else to say
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Characters with no good mid starters
  • Post New Message