• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Frost is still low tier

User Info: Rock_Howard87

Rock_Howard87
4 days ago#11
Pootbird posted...
Rock_Howard87 posted...
and I'm not seeing a lot of Liu Kang players myself

What sorcery is this

Right? I'm in South America, but usually top tier characters are universally used. Maybe I'm just getting lucky here, but I'm not facing a lot of them, and whenever I fight Kang, dude is getting slammed by Kitana Kahn, supreme queen.
Overwatch, JRPGs, fighting games, Rock Howard, Logix Ficsario, booze, friends, family, chicks and cars. Not in that particular order!

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
4 days ago#12
I'll be honest; I have no idea how to fight this character as Raiden. Seems like a terrible matchup for him, but I've also fought maybe 4 Frosts total and they just annihilate me.
Waifu culture is cancer.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: TongYoon

TongYoon
4 days ago#13
Frost precisa recuperar sua rabeta natural.

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 days ago#14
AfroPrime posted...
I'll be honest; I have no idea how to fight this character as Raiden. Seems like a terrible matchup for him, but I've also fought maybe 4 Frosts total and they just annihilate me.

Def not a bad matchup for Raiden

Frost can’t do her spacing and zoning against him.

It’s not that bad for her either tho. Pretty even
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
3 days ago#15
Pootbird posted...
AfroPrime posted...

Def not a bad matchup for Raiden

Frost can’t do her spacing and zoning against him.

It’s not that bad for her either tho. Pretty even

Could you elaborate? I'm not seeing it. My Frost knowledge is very surface level.
Waifu culture is cancer.

User Info: WT_Neptune

WT_Neptune
3 days ago#16
Will she still be low tier after the tech is found though?
As long as there are humans, the irrational will find its voice and means of spreading
MK11: SZ/Frost; SamSho: Sogetsu; SmUlt: Greninja; SFV: Kolin; BBCF: Jin

User Info: Moeperry

Moeperry
3 days ago#17
Tried to take a nap yesterday after work. Kept daydreaming I was playing KL with a nonstop wave of wifi LKs
Barakabama 2020

User Info: AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole
3 days ago#18
Pootbird posted...
I want you all to just know and accept that

She's viable, particularly with her equipped abilities. My main gripe with her are her nonexistent krushing blows. True to her character, she was definitely the stepchild when KB were handed out.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Frost is still low tier
  • Post New Message