• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Is there a list of best agument setups for characters?

User Info: dorkman

dorkman
1 month ago#1
^

I know it all depends on play style but in something like Kombat League where you can't use kustomized skill sets, is there a list for best aguments for each tournament style?
Switch Friend Code: SW-1913-5660-7511 Malsvir 3DS Friend Code: 1478-6242-6652 IGN: Malsvir

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 month ago#2
You can't use augments online anyway can you?
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
1 month ago#3
No single player only

User Info: ZoneDrones

ZoneDrones
1 month ago#4
ssjmatthew posted...
You can't use augments online anyway can you?

Getting flashbacks of injustice 2 online kasual mode that allowed stat boosts basically like augments.

Nrs really looks after the casuals.

User Info: dorkman

dorkman
1 month ago#5
Oh well I didn't know that. I thought you could. Especially the harmless ones that give you more hearts, souls, and koins.
Switch Friend Code: SW-1913-5660-7511 Malsvir 3DS Friend Code: 1478-6242-6652 IGN: Malsvir

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 month ago#6
dorkman posted...
Oh well I didn't know that. I thought you could. Especially the harmless ones that give you more hearts, souls, and koins.

Nobody would be using them for that, everyone would be rockin a baraka with a fatal blow that wipes out the entire health bar.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Is there a list of best agument setups for characters?
  • Topic Archived