• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Buff kollector even more

User Info: LimitedZero

LimitedZero
6 days ago#21
serpentaurus posted...
DeanToskic posted...
You learn to ignore Serp after awhile.

Rofl im the best Kollector in this board free. I dont specialize in anything not tournament legal though so i could be wrong.

I have been playing kollector since day one bro... He was the first kharacter I learned.

Now, not saying im better than you bc I am by no means a tournament player, nor do I kare to be, so im pretty sure you would f*** me up but I promise you, I am no slouch with him.

Im just glad he is getting more looks now bc his playstyle is pretty unique by komparison to the rest of the kast.
I Am Forever

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
6 days ago#22
serpentaurus posted...
DeanToskic posted...

Rofl im the best Kollector in this board free. I dont specialize in anything not tournament legal though so i could be wrong.

That's great Serp, but the Chakram is way better than the Bola. It's faster, and deals more damage. If they add both the Chakram and Vial of Sorrow in Kollectors 3rd variation, it'd be his best variation free. Mustard even feels it should cost 2 slots based on how powerful it is.
Rest in Peace Mileena. Former Empress of Outworld.
Taken too soon, but her memory will live on.

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
6 days ago#23
DeanToskic posted...
That's great Serp, but the Chakram is way better than the Bola. It's faster, and deals more damage. If they add both the Chakram and Vial of Sorrow in Kollectors 3rd variation, it'd be his best variation free. Mustard even feels it should cost 2 slots based on how powerful it is.

Chakram + lamp vacuum special if what i believe will make variation 3.
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11

LimitedZero
6 days ago#24
DeanToskic posted...
serpentaurus posted...
DeanToskic posted...

Not to mention if it trades with another projectile, it leaves your opponent stuned, a small detail but very useful.

And yeah, vial of sorrow, chakram and kommand grab is the way to go for kollector, if you want max damage.
I Am Forever
(edited 6 days ago)

LimitedZero
6 days ago#25
serpentaurus posted...
DeanToskic posted...

I hope not... That would be his most useless variation me thinks...
I Am Forever

DeanToskic
6 days ago#26
LimitedZero posted...
serpentaurus posted...
DeanToskic posted...

Chakram is amazing. The vacuum lamp special would make it redundant so he'd be more of a one trick pony.

serpentaurus
6 days ago#27
DeanToskic posted...
Chakram is amazing. The vacuum lamp special would make it redundant so he'd be more of a one trick pony.

Yeah that lamp special is garbage. But unfortunately thats what we are getting.

DeanToskic
6 days ago#28
serpentaurus posted...
DeanToskic posted...

Yeah that lamp special is garbage. But unfortunately thats what we are getting.

Don't say that Serp. You're breaking my heart.

LimitedZero
6 days ago#29
DeanToskic posted...
LimitedZero posted...
serpentaurus posted...
DeanToskic posted...

Exactly... Im not arguing that the chakram is weak... Its just no as good without vial or sorrow.
I Am Forever

serpentaurus
6 days ago#30
LimitedZero posted...
Not to mention if it trades with another projectile, it leaves your opponent stuned, a small detail but very useful.

And yeah, vial of sorrow, chakram and kommand grab is the way to go for kollector, if you want max damage.

Yeah or teleport instead of vial.

I equip the green projectile to thd AI instead of vial because AI use it better.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Buff kollector even more
  • Post New Message