• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Buff kollector even more

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
6 days ago#11
LimitedZero posted...
I dont like the idea of the vials tracking... I use them to kontrol space and set traps (in kustom variation for the kb on his projectile)

Honestly, he is very good the way he is rn, he is just still highly underrated.

His frame data and KBs are not good. Thats why people are still not playing him. The top tiers have all 400k combos from stupid easy KBs, 9f mids, fast recovery plus on block 12, fast advancing confirmable strings. Kollector lack all of those. Making f31special cancellable would help a lot too.
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11

serpentaurus
6 days ago#12
LightningAce11 posted...
His reflect should be like nightwolf's reflect, or like the one hit of armor.

Or that slow ass projectile should track the opponent full screen.

In the last patch they absolutely forgot the lamp existed. Got the same treatment Skarlet blood dance thing got. Ignored 100% despite it being terrible.

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
6 days ago#13
- Amplifying the Lamp should store the projectile and allow you to either fire it by using it again or add 50 damage to the next Lamp attack that connects such as 2, B2, F22 or either of his Throws.

- If Kollector "Kollects" a projectile the opponent should be unable to use it until he releases it.

- All Lamp attacks should be cancellable into his 1+34 string except for F22.

- 443 should also have another string 4D43 with them hitting; High, OH, Low and High, Low, Low respectively. You should be able to hold the 3 and have it inflict proportional blockstun and be unblockable if fully charged.

- F221+3 should act the same way as Skarlet's Blood Clot and temporarily prevent the opponent from special cancelling.

- B122 should activate even on whiff with the 22 tracking but the 1 not.

- His command grab should gain an amplify that causes a stun state and allows for follow ups.

- B3 should be able to cancel into 443 on hit.

- Teleport should gain an amplify command grab.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] AUTMAFRWGTDTBT
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
6 days ago#14
All Kollector needs is for his 3rd variation to have the Chakram.

Seriously that thing is f***ing ridiculous.
Rest in Peace Mileena. Former Empress of Outworld.
Taken too soon, but her memory will live on.

serpentaurus
6 days ago#15
TG_Wolf posted...
- Amplifying the Lamp should store the projectile and allow you to either fire it by using it again or add 50 damage to the next Lamp attack that connects such as 2, B2, F22 or either of his Throws.

- If Kollector "Kollects" a projectile the opponent should be unable to use it until he releases it.

- F443 should also have another string F4D43 with them hitting; High, OH, Low and High, Low, Low respectively. You should be able to hold the 3 and have it inflict proportional blockstun and be unblockable if fully charged.

- F221+3 should act the same way as Skarlet's Blood Clot and temporarily prevent the opponent from special cancelling.

- His command grab should gain an amplify that causes a stun state and allows for follow ups.

Jesus christ you have np idea how broken he would be with this lmao

I like your lamp ideas. Storing projectile and releasing the slow cloud projectile any moment would be godlike.

DeanToskic posted...

It is just a faster Bola with more stun decay lol nothing groundbreaking for kollector.

User Info: LimitedZero

LimitedZero
6 days ago#16
DeanToskic posted...

This...

I only use kollector in kasuals rn bc half of my game plan revolves around me using the green fire to kontrol my opponents spacing... Also the extra KB that you get with the chakram is really nice.

I swear, I never hear anyone talking about kollectors AA but im telling you rn, its the best in the game... You KANNOT jump on him, bc as soon as you do, its kombo city.

He really does have alot of unique tools and is easily the most interesting new komer.

I kinda like that he is not high tier bc it takes a little more skill to use him and when you get the win, you know you earned it with him.

His range makes ppl sallllty AF too, I kouldnt tell you how much hatemail I have gotten for using him.
I Am Forever
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
6 days ago#17
TG_Wolf posted...

No

User Info: LimitedZero

LimitedZero
6 days ago#18
serpentaurus posted...
TG_Wolf posted...

- F443 should also have another string F4D43 with them hitting; High, OH, Low and High, Low, Low respectively. You should be able to hold the 3 and have it inflict proportional blockstun and be unblockable if fully charged.

Jesus christ you have np idea how broken he would be with this lmao

I like your lamp ideas. Storing projectile and releasing the slow cloud projectile any moment would be godlike.

DeanToskic posted...

It is just a faster Bola with more stun decay lol nothing groundbreaking for kollector.

U get an extra KB with the chakram my dood... And its a launcher too... So yeah... Kind of a big deal.
I Am Forever

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
6 days ago#19
You learn to ignore Serp after awhile.
Rest in Peace Mileena. Former Empress of Outworld.
Taken too soon, but her memory will live on.

serpentaurus
6 days ago#20
DeanToskic posted...
You learn to ignore Serp after awhile.

Rofl im the best Kollector in this board free. I dont specialize in anything not tournament legal though so i could be wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Buff kollector even more
  • Post New Message