• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. If a skin is located "in the krypt" what exactly does that mean?

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
5 days ago#1
In chests? In those soul chest things? The shrine? I've re-populated the chests several times over and I Never see skins (except maybe the soul chests???....I can't remember for sure). If I want Kang's Young Justice am I wasting multiples of 100k at the shrine?
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: LDawg904

LDawg904
5 days ago#2
Pretty sure you can't get the Young Justice skin. They released it one day as a Kronika chest in the krypt that was only available for 24 hours a week or two ago.

User Info: Benlo

Benlo
5 days ago#3
Yep, all the skins with only "in the Krypt" description are Gold Kronika Vault available only one day... Meh.

We'll have to wait ...again...and again.

burdi1ar
5 days ago#4
Benlo posted...
Yep, all the skins with only "in the Krypt" description are Gold Kronika Vault available only one day... Meh.

Wow this is a wonderful system NRS. They couldn't at least have them randomly drop in chests or at the shrine? What a crock of ****.
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
4 days ago#5
For what it's worth on the Young Justice skin, it's the alternate color for Liu Kang's red pants skin so you can still totally use it.

Bulls*** you have to jump through hoops like that (got it myself, but really just because I happened to look here on the appropriate day) but that's this game for you.

burdi1ar
4 days ago#6
Lizuka posted...
For what it's worth on the Young Justice skin, it's the alternate color for Liu Kang's red pants skin so you can still totally use it.

Bulls*** you have to jump through hoops like that (got it myself, but really just because I happened to look here on the appropriate day) but that's this game for you.

Red pants skin?

User Info: Breaker8387

Breaker8387
4 days ago#7
His Apt Pupil skin.

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
4 days ago#8
Breaker8387 posted...
His Apt Pupil skin.

Yup, just equip the skin to a variation, hit select instead of X/A when selecting it, and you’ll be using his Young Justice Skin. Works like that for all of them.
PSN/GT/Steam: PounceBounce84
The official unofficial Flash of the Injustice 2 boards.

User Info: buddyboy101

buddyboy101
4 days ago#9
burdi1ar posted...
Benlo posted...

Wow this is a wonderful system NRS. They couldn't at least have them randomly drop in chests or at the shrine? What a crock of ****.

It's so refreshing to hear your reaction to the s*** NRS has pulled with this game. I know it doesn't make your situation better, but some people defend this krap to no end. Also I imagine all skins will be made available again either via an "unlock all" option or future events, so hang in there. I truly wish there was more that could be done. But since you're here, be sure to pick up the Klassic Noob mask, which will probably expire in a few hours.

burdi1ar
4 days ago#10
buddyboy101 posted...
burdi1ar posted...
Benlo posted...

It's so refreshing to hear your reaction to the s*** NRS has pulled with this game. I know it doesn't make your situation better, but some people defend this krap to no end. Also I imagine all skins will be made available again either via an "unlock all" option or future events, so hang in there. I truly wish there was more that could be done. But since you're here, be sure to pick up the Klassic Noob mask, which will probably expire in a few hours.

Yea i get that NRS wants to keep ppl playing but if they're gonna have stuff that's available one time and then never again (or maybe again in the future but who knows) than it'll actually push ppl away imo. I've already unlocked most of the skins and gear for the other kharacters I like so I'm basically just earning koins, hearts and souls for....nothing. And yes, I got the Noob mask, thanks for the heads up though.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. If a skin is located "in the krypt" what exactly does that mean?
  • Post New Message