• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. My favorite thing about this game is stage select trolling people

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
4 days ago#31
Daredrummer posted...
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
Daredrummer posted...
Oh.

Great.

Yet ANOTHER reason to not play online. Leave it up to jacka$$ people to ruin something good.

And you think it's something to brag about...

🙄

Don't pick broken braindead characters and you won't get f***ed with.

Oh! Look out everybody! We got a legit bada$$ in here! Whoa! SO cool! SO edgy and amazing!

Thank goodness the community has you out there patrolling and trying to annoy people who play characters YOU deem too strong.

I imagine you be hired as a professional gamer or developer any time now.

I just wish I was you. That is my only goal now. You aren't pathetic or pitiful ar anything like that. Only coolness.

Someone's jimmies are really rustled.
I used to troll on the Injustice 1 select screens against users I couldn't stand...

If you chose a map before the other person did and then backed out back to character screen, it would always choose that map.

Players that were impatient and used to move cursor all over the select screen, I would also back out at last second so they would end up selecting a different character by default.

I miss that game.

User Info: Frosted_Midna

Frosted_Midna
4 days ago#33
Sounds like the topic creator is a child.

I know there are strong characters in the game, but why not just adapt and learn those cheap characters?
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i.imgur.com/N6v5qZx.jpg

User Info: TrooParannoya

TrooParannoya
4 days ago#34
I know I'm going to sound painfully naive and this is probably not the best place to discuss the human psyche, but this topic showed up on the front page and brought the question back to mind:

Why is trolling enjoyed? Why is intended?

I can understand, to a point, when it's for "revenge," such as when a known broken or glitched element is exploited, and at least acknowledge that some people form inside jokes or references with others that are shared over initiating suffering, but why is it ever the first action performed against another in other situations, like when meeting strangers online in a video game?
Charities that rely completely on your donations: http://goo.gl/mtZXZc
How Localization Works: https://goo.gl/AZfjp1

User Info: Ehw1

Ehw1
4 days ago#35
Little kids like you are what ruin online gaming.
I am from Beyond. Slay your enemies and all you desire shall be yours.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
4 days ago#36
TrooParannoya posted...
I know I'm going to sound painfully naive and this is probably not the best place to discuss the human psyche, but this topic showed up on the front page and brought the question back to mind:

I can understand, to a point, when it's for "revenge," such as when a known broken or glitched element is exploited, and at least acknowledge that some people form inside jokes or references with others that are shared over initiating suffering, but why is it ever the first action performed against another in other situations, like when meeting strangers online in a video game?

Anonymity makes us all bond villains, that's the simplest answer.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.
I actually took my time to read everything in the OP and... not sure how this is trolling. Usually when I see my opponent is wasting time on character or stage select I'm like whatever and I'm just messing around with my phone until the match starts.
Would you kindly?
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
4 days ago#38
TrooParannoya posted...

The short answer is that in my opinion they deserve it for using broken characters. The never ending queue of people using scorpion and liu kang is a much greater detriment to the online experience than me taking an extra 10 seconds to choose a stage.

"You paid for the game. Use whatever character you want and play however you want. Don't let strangers influence your choice."

Ok fine. Then I'm going to choose the stage however I want too.

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
4 days ago#39
You're sitting there laughing like a goof by yourself and the other person is probably just sipping a La Croix and waiting, not even noticing that you're being weird. The fact that you think some people "deserve" to be trolled because of the character they like is pretty funny.
"Bury me with my money."
(edited 4 days ago)
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
TrooParannoya posted...

The short answer is that in my opinion they deserve it for using broken characters. The never ending queue of people using scorpion and liu kang is a much greater detriment to the online experience than me taking an extra 10 seconds to choose a stage.

"You paid for the game. Use whatever character you want and play however you want. Don't let strangers influence your choice."

Ok fine. Then I'm going to choose the stage however I want too.

Tagged as "Immature Scrub"
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
BONYA SLADE
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. My favorite thing about this game is stage select trolling people
  • Post New Message