• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. My favorite thing about this game is stage select trolling people
(message deleted)

User Info: The_Numerous

The_Numerous
1 week ago#22
I will say it has use as tech to throw off your opponents focus/momentum from previous matches. Just look at the responses here. Same as when it's time for a rematch, if you dont ready up right away and take half a minute to reflect on the match and what you should change going Into the next one, it also tends to have the added benefit of throwing off the momentum for the opponent and that's fair game to me.

If the intent isn't purely disrespecting the other player just for lulz, but as a strat, even if it's hard to differentiate the players doing it for lulzy trolls who dont even know what a strat or tech is it's legit.
Noblesse oblige
Lol. The MK playerbase in a nutshell.
Would you kindly?

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
1 week ago#24
The_Numerous posted...
I will say it has use as tech to throw off your opponents focus/momentum from previous matches. Just look at the responses here. Same as when it's time for a rematch, if you dont ready up right away and take half a minute to reflect on the match and what you should change going Into the next one, it also tends to have the added benefit of throwing off the momentum for the opponent and that's fair game to me.

If the intent isn't purely disrespecting the other player just for lulz, but as a strat, even if it's hard to differentiate the players doing it for lulzy trolls who dont even know what a strat or tech is it's legit.

My intent is purely for disrespecting the other player for lulz.

From my experience, the people that use S tier and/or cheap characters are generally pieces of s*** and will talk trash and send salty messages. So I'm just giving them some preemptive trolling.

The mid and low tier character users are generally the chill ones that can have a good conversation over the mic and are often down to play a long set with a variety of different characters.

User Info: JAWNiEGO

JAWNiEGO
6 days ago#25
Y'all still mad about Cassie?
PSN: HERES_JAWNiE|MK11 - Noob Saibot | SFV - Juri | T7 - Xiaoyu | I2 - Harley|Starfire | SC6 - Talim

User Info: Moeperry

Moeperry
6 days ago#26
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
The_Numerous posted...

My intent is purely for disrespecting the other player for lulz.

From my experience, the people that use S tier and/or cheap characters are generally pieces of s*** and will talk trash and send salty messages. So I'm just giving them some preemptive trolling.

The mid and low tier character users are generally the chill ones that can have a good conversation over the mic and are often down to play a long set with a variety of different characters.

That is so not my experience. If I had to peg the saltiest players I fight, it'd have to be SK or Kano.

Also add baraka to that list, we dont get enough s***
Barakabama 2020
Let me run into you online pulling this crap. I'm gonna break the goddamn down button on the d-pad right the f*** off the DS4 after I spank you for being a dumbass.
Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.
BONYA SLADE
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
6 days ago#28
Corspegrinder28 posted...
Let me run into you online pulling this crap. I'm gonna break the goddamn down button on the d-pad right the f*** off the DS4 after I spank you for being a dumbass.

k

User Info: Daredrummer

Daredrummer
6 days ago#29
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
Daredrummer posted...
Oh.

Great.

Yet ANOTHER reason to not play online. Leave it up to jacka$$ people to ruin something good.

And you think it's something to brag about...

🙄

Don't pick broken braindead characters and you won't get f***ed with.

Oh! Look out everybody! We got a legit bada$$ in here! Whoa! SO cool! SO edgy and amazing!

Thank goodness the community has you out there patrolling and trying to annoy people who play characters YOU deem too strong.

I imagine you be hired as a professional gamer or developer any time now.

I just wish I was you. That is my only goal now. You aren't pathetic or pitiful ar anything like that. Only coolness.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. My favorite thing about this game is stage select trolling people
  • Post New Message