• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. My favorite thing about this game is stage select trolling people

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
1 week ago#11
The_Numerous posted...
If I get to pick the stage but my opponent goes to pick one I always just pick the one they want.

I pick Tournament.

Every time.

In MKX it was Corrupted Jinsei Chamber.

Every time.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] AUTMAFRWGTDTBT
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: Daredrummer

Daredrummer
1 week ago#12
Oh.

Great.

Yet ANOTHER reason to not play online. Leave it up to jacka$$ people to ruin something good.

And you think it's something to brag about...

🙄

User Info: Benlo

Benlo
1 week ago#13
Another day on Gamefaqs, another garbage topic/author...

User Info: Dos_Pac

Dos_Pac
1 week ago#14
First 2 responses deleted, they must hate you for this.
PSN: Dos_Pac1980 SMM2 ID: DJR-0JM-8XR
"Escelastics chapter 3 verse 4, and the latinos shall inherit the earth!"

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
1 week ago#15
OnlySkin posted...
Just came to say that I am personally offended that you put Jade on the list with those characters. See you in court

and the lost hive of the Kytinn is the best stage in the game, that is just facts

Some Jade users are cool. Most play like cheesy little spammers though which is why she gets lumped in with them.

And I'm gonna have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there. Kotal's Coliseum is the GOAT stage.

ComeAtMeBrah
1 week ago#16
Daredrummer posted...
Oh.

Great.

Yet ANOTHER reason to not play online. Leave it up to jacka$$ people to ruin something good.

And you think it's something to brag about...

🙄

Don't pick broken braindead characters and you won't get f***ed with.

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 week ago#17
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
Then remove Jade and Cetrion and add Geras to the list

ComeAtMeBrah
1 week ago#18
OnlySkin posted...
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
Then remove Jade and Cetrion and add Geras to the list

Oh yeah forgot all about G Train. He can get the the trollololol too
OnlySkin posted...
Just came to say that I am personally offended that you put Jade on the list with those characters. See you in court

and the lost hive of the Kytinn is the best stage in the game, that is just facts
SG: Valentine/Double | SFV: Cammy, Karin | MvCI: Morrigan/Spider-Man | MK11: D'Vorah, Cassie, Jade, Kitana | SSBU: Lucas, Ness, Bayo | ROA: Absa | DS3: Q-Bee
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: motosyko21

motosyko21
1 week ago#20
ComeAtMeBrah posted...
If you're player 2, once you're at the stage select screen, don't press 3 to bring up your stage select cursor right away. Wait for the other player to scroll around and select first, and then immediately after they select, press 3 to bring up your cursor.

Then you scroll around like an idiot that can't decide. My favorite move from here is scrolling over to the stage they chose for a few moments, then moving the cursor to an adjacent stage and selecting.

As an alternative, after scrolling around you can select random to show that you don't even care which stage it is.

For a third and most trolly option, scroll around for a really really long time, then just go and select the stage they already chose. Mix up!

Please note, be considerate about doing this guys. Don't do it to everyone. Just do it to the Liu Kang, Scorpion, Erron Black, Sub Zero, Sonya, Cassie, Jax, Jacqui, Jade, and Cetrion users.

What are you, 12?
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. My favorite thing about this game is stage select trolling people
  • Post New Message