• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. OK I give up. How the hell do I do Noob's "Wow Out" brutality?

User Info: Dictator_Rich

Dictator_Rich
5 days ago#1
I am doing everything that is being asked of me.

- Gave him Shadow Portals
- Made sure the Final Hit came from Amplified Shadow Portals
- Held down L1 (made sure it was L1 and not R1) for the entire duration of the move

What am I doing wrong? I don't get it. And why does this happen so often? Is there a website out there that ACTUALLY tells me how to do each brutality instead of the absolute piss poor descriptions in game?
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
5 days ago#2
You have to have already performed the Amplified version 3 times during the match, then just after he throws them down into the portal for the Amplified version THEN hold down Throw, not before or it won't work.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] AUTMAFRWGTDTBT
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
5 days ago#3
You have to hold the throw button.
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

User Info: Dictator_Rich

Dictator_Rich
5 days ago#4
solid_kush posted...
You have to hold the throw button.

I was doing that. L1 is throw. I said that in my initial post. Did you read it?

TG_Wolf posted...
You have to have already performed the Amplified version 3 times during the match, then just after he throws them down into the portal for the Amplified version THEN hold down Throw, not before or it won't work.

Now why the hell can't they just say that in the description? I seriously don't get it. Well, thank you!

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
5 days ago#5
Dictator_Rich posted...
I was doing that. L1 is throw. I said that in my initial post. Did you read it?

Now why the hell can't they just say that in the description? I seriously don't get it. Well, thank you!

Oh yeah that’s the requirement. 3 amplified teleports in the match.

i amplify teleport people so much that I forget that’s even a requirement.
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

User Info: drewrman

drewrman
5 days ago#6
actually there is no need to perform any teleports (normal or amplified) before the brutality. you just have to press+hold L1 right after the amplify input (R1) for it to work (at least on ps4).
"When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. When I ask why they are poor, I am called a Communist." (Helder Camara)

User Info: dorkman

dorkman
5 days ago#7
Yeah on switch you dont have to do other teleports. Just the amplified last one and hold throw after amplifing it
Switch Friend Code: SW-1913-5660-7511 Malsvir 3DS Friend Code: 1478-6242-6652 IGN: Malsvir
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. OK I give up. How the hell do I do Noob's "Wow Out" brutality?
  • Post New Message