• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Is it just me or has the classic MK theme been absent

User Info: HitmanDoom64

HitmanDoom64
1 month ago#1
Ive been thinking about it while playing recently and i cant remember the last game that had the theme featured in it. It seems like its been a long time since ive heard ot in the games
Not changing this sig until people stop making not changing this sig signatures. Started: When I get around to it.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 month ago#2
The one from the movie?

I don't think it's ever been in a game.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people, and never hesitate to take advantage of it.

User Info: HitmanDoom64

HitmanDoom64
1 month ago#3
ssjmatthew posted...
The one from the movie?

I don't think it's ever been in a game.

Was that theme specifically the movie then, i could of sworn its based on the games main theme
Not changing this sig until people stop making not changing this sig signatures. Started: When I get around to it.

User Info: y2schwabe

y2schwabe
1 month ago#4
Its was originally on a Music CD inspired by the 1st game. Then it was used for the movie.
That's all, there is no more, why are you still reading this? GO AWAY!!!!

User Info: hogan13

hogan13
1 month ago#5
That cd used to be really hard to find way back when.

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
1 month ago#6
I wish there was an option to change the main theme to the movie theme, or any of the music from mk1-4.

Actually I wish there was an option to change the entire game's UI to look more like mk and less like injustice.
http://i.imgur.com/wjniOlq.jpg
PSN: KeJo13

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
1 month ago#7
KeJo6 posted...
I wish there was an option to change the main theme to the movie theme, or any of the music from mk1-4.

Actually I wish there was an option to change the entire game's UI to look more like mk and less like injustice.

I want Klassic MK2 announcer and would be cool to get Klassic MK1 & 3 announcers as well, but esp 2 lol

i would love the old character select themes thrown in. The new music doesnt work for me. DOA does this well and lets you use the older themes

User Info: Kondorito

Kondorito
1 month ago#8
There is a user here that posts the new found brutalities in videos. Those videos are edited and have classic MK tunes as music bg, and they sound sooo good!
I would instantly trade the current forgetful epic music for those classic tunes.

User Info: JonnyBoyFF

JonnyBoyFF
1 month ago#9
I have a copy of that CD by The Immortals. It's so cheesy and delightful.
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!

User Info: ScorpionBlaze

ScorpionBlaze
1 month ago#10
Actually the closest we’ve had is in this game, the tournament stage has the melody of the movie theme in it.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Is it just me or has the classic MK theme been absent
  • Topic Archived