• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. If you could trade either Fujin or Sheeva...

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
5 days ago#11
DeanToskic posted...
Stop tagging me in stuff.

Stay off my damn lawn and I might.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
5 days ago#12
solid_kush posted...
I just that if Sektor does make it in that the don’t just make him an exclusive zoner character like Jade and Cetrion.

I want him similar to Noob with great zoning and great combos.

Same here. I'm not very fond of zoners in general (prefer footsie or rushdown based) but he's just so superior to the rest of the cast in terms of everything else. Same thing with Kabal in 11. Didn't like his zoning being so good but preferred him as a character, so I ended up with no choice but to play him exclusively.

Also, to be fair, it does fit Sektor's character better to be a relentless rushdown machine than to stay back and chuck missiles. I mean, I get that the missiles are central to the character, but he doesn't need a strong conventional projectile game because of that. Let the up missiles and homing missiles define his fighting style instead, along with the awesome tele-uppercut (he should also have a non-tele uppercut) of course.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
4 days ago#13
I love Ketchup and Mustard but im ok with them not being in this time.

I like Sheeva but I'd trade her for Havik.

Fujin is a new character to this era of MK games so I don't want him skipped again.
Fujin isn't even dlc so none.
Kid Buu>>>>>>>All other Buu.

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
4 days ago#15
lilhurk1985187 posted...
Fujin isn't even dlc so none.

What?
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
4 days ago#16
I'd probably switch Sheeva for Mileena but even then kind of hesitantly.

User Info: PsychicHippo

PsychicHippo
4 days ago#17
I would drop all those for Sheeva, tbh.
Clairvoyant, paranormal enthusiast, author. Not a new age hipster, just a normal guy who sees stuff.

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
4 days ago#18
LimitedZero posted...
Drop Forst, add Rain

Drop sheeva, add ermac

Drop Whoreion, add smoke

Drop gears, add reptile

Drop jaaccqqie, add sektor

Drop sonya, add cyrax

Drop kano, add havik

& there you have the perfekt roster.

This
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
4 days ago#19
Drop Sheeva, Fujin, Joker, Terminator, Spawn, Scorpion, Kung Lao, Geras, Liu Kang, Sub Zero, Jax, Jacqui, Kotal and add Mileena. Sounds like a good deal to me, no??

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
4 days ago#20
DeanToskic posted...
solid_kush posted...
DeanToskic posted...
Stop tagging me in stuff.

DeanToskic why?

It's annoying as f***?

To get a notification? You need to meditate.
"Bury me with my money."
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. If you could trade either Fujin or Sheeva...
  • Post New Message