• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. New Tech: String cancel OS

User Info: ZoneDrones

ZoneDrones
1 week ago#21
BlackTortoise00 posted...
I thought this was commonly known.

Nah I just seen it in Dragon's tweet. I think most people didn't know or at least didn't know how to apply it to their gameplay.

User Info: GrandMast3r

GrandMast3r
1 week ago#22
Good luck doing that online

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
1 week ago#23
GrandMast3r posted...
Good luck doing that online

This lol. Or even offline. Looks very strict timing. I really tried and couldnt with Kollector f22 1+3
Now playing: Overwatch, MK11, CTR:NF, DQ11
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: icelos

icelos
6 days ago#24
Stance button does have a purpose!

Found a good video detailing the thing it does seem like it's gonna be annoying to face if everyone learns how to do it

https://youtu.be/Fu822W1TxE8
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
(edited 6 days ago)

ZoneDrones
6 days ago#25
Cassie gets so much off of this tech lol. Expect to see more of her again in tournament.

I'm a pretty average player myself and I can get this tech pretty consistently. No doubt people who dedicate their lives to the game will have it mastered in no time.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: haimara

haimara
6 days ago#26
ZoneDrones posted...
Cassie gets so much off of this tech lol. Expect to see more of her again in tournament.

I'm a pretty average player myself and I can get this tech pretty consistently. No doubt people who dedicate their lives to the game will have it mastered in no time.

& idk why people keep saying it'll be useless online.. it's literally just timing based, if you learn the timing you input, it doesn't matter if it lags a tiny bit because all of your inputs are going to be delayed the same amount, the timing stays the same. unless there's a big spike in the middle, which isn't going to happen most of the time

ZoneDrones
6 days ago#27
Cassies b13 especially is dead easy to get this with and it was one of her riskier options.
(edited 6 days ago)

ZoneDrones
6 days ago#28
haimara posted...
ZoneDrones posted...

& idk why people keep saying it'll be useless online.. it's literally just timing based, if you learn the timing you input, it doesn't matter if it lags a tiny bit because all of your inputs are going to be delayed the same amount, the timing stays the same. unless there's a big spike in the middle, which isn't going to happen most of the time

This basically.

User Info: Moeperry

Moeperry
6 days ago#29
icelos posted...
Stance button does have a purpose!

Found a good video detailing the thing it does seem like it's gonna be annoying to face if everyone learns how to do it

https://youtu.be/Fu822W1TxE8

This one seems pretty usuable. Gonna give this a try
Barakabama 2020

User Info: metalx88

metalx88
6 days ago#30
To my understanding it doesn’t work if 1+3 is in the string, but I could be wrong.

Also...this isn’t anything more than exploiting a system by adding more buttons...it’s not doing anything with fundamentals or improving the actual skill of a player.

Stupid s***.
PSN-FatherOfWolves....Officially a published author!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. New Tech: String cancel OS
  • Post New Message