• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Your Dream Guest Characters for MK

User Info: Grade_Z

Grade_Z
1 month ago#1
Well, it's time for another attempt to spark some ideas. We know of the three guests in Kombat Pack 1, and at least the potential for one more past that. So I'm just gonna throw this out:

Who would you want as guest characters for Mortal Kombat?

They can be from any visual medium (movies, television, cartoons, comics, video games) provided that they have the potential to fit in as a proper fighting game characters, and not as a punchline. Also, if you do participate, express your own creativity rather than poach someone else's ideas and pass them off as your own.

Otherwise, post what you feel fits: Appearance, move lists, Fatalities/Brutalities, Intro Dialogues, Arcade ending, what have you. With that said, this works as a sample character.

-----
Character Name - Kain
Origin - Legacy of Kain series
Appearance - His default appearance from Legacy of Kain: Defiance
-----
SELECT INTROS
-----

Shao Kahn - It is a pity your realm fell to ruin, vampire.
Kain - It had to as to prepare it for a new future.
Shao Kahn - A future devoid of you and your wretched kin.

Kain - I have no fear of the shadows.
Noob Saibot - Fear what lies within them, vampire.
Kain - I have bested demons, gods and guardians alike. You are a nuisance.

Cassie Cage - Ugh, creeper alert.
Kain - I would sample the power your blood holds.
Cassie Cage - Oh sweetie, I got something else you can have a taste of.

Skarlet - I must know the power of your blood.
Kain - Its power lies beyond your mortal comprehension.
Skarlet - I shall have it, willingly or by force.

Kain - Vae Victis, sorcerer.
Shang Tsung - A fitting epitaph... for your defeat.
Kain - Ha! We shall see who falls first.

-----
ARCADE ENDING
-----

Kain: It was not the first time I had slain someone who fancied themselves a master of time. Though Kronika was no mortal, her trickery was as novice as that of my old foe Moebius. Easy to circumvent, and without her tricks, she was easy prey. With the Hourglass at my disposal, I had one last task to perform.

Returning to my realm of Nosgoth, I had scarcely returned the Soul Reaver to its resting place when the cretin that called itself an Elder God reared its hideous mass, seeking to eliminate that which caused it such grievous pain in the past. But I did not come alone.

Aided by the mortal-turned-god Liu Kang, the self-professed 'Wheel of Fate' drew its last breath, never to claim another soul. The ascendant god would claim the Hourglass to keep it from unworthy hands, which I did not contest, for my prize was within my grasp. Now, having the path made clear, Nosgoth would rise once again under my watchful gaze... Forever, under the eyes of the Scion of Balance.

-----

(Yes, the idea is based off of stuff from other sites and earlier posts, and this sample character has been touched on before elsewhere, but I felt like giving it a spin with my own words. If it feels hypocritical, fair enough.)
Don't be surly, have some fun!

User Info: dorkman

dorkman
1 month ago#2
Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Her gear would be

Mr. Pointy (Steak)
Axe of the Slayer
Jacket (She always wore cool looking jackets)
Switch Friend Code: SW-1913-5660-7511 Malsvir 3DS Friend Code: 1478-6242-6652 IGN: Malsvir

User Info: Michath

Michath
1 month ago#3
Cobra commander or since Wb has right to masters, skelotor

Michath
1 month ago#4
Cobra commander gear

Helmet
Uniform
Gun

Fatality

Snake bite- snake form comes out of his body wraps around the Vit body squeezing and the open is mouth to show his fangs and then goes for the thoart bite and then let's goes and the Vit body just starts melting into a goo puddle

Michath
1 month ago#5
Skeletor gear

Hood
Staff
Sword (one half of the sword of power which in the start he had one half and prince Adam had the other)

Fatality

Master of the universe-
He starts off by cutting him off at the knees to knill the with his staff face blast his head completely off

User Info: dorkman

dorkman
1 month ago#6
Michath posted...

His name is Skeletor
Switch Friend Code: SW-1913-5660-7511 Malsvir 3DS Friend Code: 1478-6242-6652 IGN: Malsvir

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
1 month ago#7
dorkman posted...
Michath posted...

His name is Skeletor

No I think he had it right the first time.
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
1 month ago#8
TheProfessah posted...
No I think he had it right the first time.
he didn't
http://i.imgur.com/wjniOlq.jpg
PSN: KeJo13

User Info: Rock_Howard87

Rock_Howard87
1 month ago#9
I would really like some eastern characters. I think Lord Raptor from Darkstalkers would look great in the MK style, and he would fit really will in the world with all of his zombie craziness. Chainsaw legs, spikes, and a bunch of crazy s***. Never gonna happen tho.
Overwatch, JRPGs, fighting games, Rock Howard, Logix Ficsario, booze, friends, family, chicks and cars. Not in that particular order!

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
1 month ago#10
Kain from The Legacy of Kain series would be my top choice as well, provided they actually got Simon Templeman to voice him. Hopefully they'd also have his human, fledgling vampire and Blood Omen 2 appearances.

Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse would be my second choice.

Rick's Gear would be: Terror Mask, Weapon (2x4s, pipes, machetes, etc.) and Belt, maybe. Classic Rick can be an alternate skin.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!! 'B-|
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Your Dream Guest Characters for MK
  • Topic Archived