• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. My Character Concepts - Which One Is The Best?

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
1 month ago#1
Which did I most successfully design? - Results (73 votes)
Reptile
21.92% (16 votes)
Mileena
26.03% (19 votes)
Jade
4.11% (3 votes)
Kitana
4.11% (3 votes)
Smoke
6.85% (5 votes)
They're all good designs.
13.7% (10 votes)
They're all trash.
20.55% (15 votes)
WTF?!! Cover up those women right now!!!!
2.74% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://i.imgtc.ws/HU2DvBL.jpg

For those wondering or care, I made minor adjustments to Reptile/Mileena. Jade, Kitana and Smoke are new drawings/concepts.

Thots? Opinions?

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
1 month ago#2
I really like the Reptile

Do a hooman Frost pls, I pay you in exposure
The Official Shinnok of the Mortal Kombat 11 boards.
INFIDEL! You are in no position to demand anything!

User Info: iLoveLightning-

iLoveLightning-
1 month ago#3
Live for Jade and Mileena.
"You think I won't come out these heels and make it clear?"
- Mariah Carey, Heat [2008]

User Info: somnambulist07

somnambulist07
1 month ago#4
Don’t like the female designs, especially Jade/Mileena. There is too much going on, too many straps. Sometimes less is more. Reptile is good though.

User Info: Jw88112

Jw88112
1 month ago#5
I feel like there's too much visual clutter with the female design, if you want to do a revealing outfit I think you're better off not including the random material on their thighs and stuff. Smoke looks cool but I feel like the reptile looks kinda generic. Jade's hair looks nice tho
FC: 4700-0726-2448

User Info: TongYoon

TongYoon
1 month ago#6
They all look good to me.

User Info: Grade_Z

Grade_Z
1 month ago#7
Reptile's is very good, seeming to blend together his old-school human style with his more reptilian flair from recent titles. Drop the unnecessary spikes on his arms (around the elbows and shoulders) and he'd be ideal.

Mileena... Somehow, you've made something that is extremely skimpy but overly busy. Cut back on the tassels and maybe give her some thigh-high pink leggings instead of the black leg straps.

Jade needs to lose the cape and doesn't need the black linking cloth strips on her thighs and hips. Otherwise, a good design.

Kitana's design is the best of the ladies, but she doesn't need the metallic knee and shin guards. Metal on the boots, yes, but not the shins or knees.

Smoke is... difficult to try and judge for me. It feels like the most plain of the bunch. Nothing really stands out as good, but it also feels like nothing about it feels bad.
Don't be surly, have some fun!

CODEumb87
1 month ago#8
Pootbird posted...
I really like the Reptile

Do a hooman Frost pls, I pay you in exposure

I believe I already did human Frost tho and posted it here 🤔

iLoveLightning- posted...
Live for Jade and Mileena.

Thanks 🙏

somnambulist07 posted...
Don’t like the female designs, especially Jade/Mileena. There is too much going on, too many straps. Sometimes less is more. Reptile is good though.

Honestly can’t detect if that is legit criticism or sarcasm, Mileena would literally be naked if I removed much more 😂

Jw88112 posted...
I feel like there's too much visual clutter with the female design, if you want to do a revealing outfit I think you're better off not including the random material on their thighs and stuff. Smoke looks cool but I feel like the reptile looks kinda generic. Jade's hair looks nice tho

I can see the clutter with Kitana, not seeing it with Mileena or Jade. In fact it’s kinda hilarious seeing people telling me to strip them more as I was expecting the opposite lol.

TongYoon posted...
They all look good to me.

Thanks 😊

CODEumb87
1 month ago#9
Grade_Z posted...
Reptile's is very good, seeming to blend together his old-school human style with his more reptilian flair from recent titles. Drop the unnecessary spikes on his arms (around the elbows and shoulders) and he'd be ideal.

Mileena... Somehow, you've made something that is extremely skimpy but overly busy. Cut back on the tassels and maybe give her some thigh-high pink leggings instead of the black leg straps.

Jade needs to lose the cape and doesn't need the black linking cloth strips on her thighs and hips. Otherwise, a good design.

Kitana's design is the best of the ladies, but she doesn't need the metallic knee and shin guards. Metal on the boots, yes, but not the shins or knees.

Smoke is... difficult to try and judge for me. It feels like the most plain of the bunch. Nothing really stands out as good, but it also feels like nothing about it feels bad.

Some good feedback there, appreciate it!

User Info: SergeHimself

SergeHimself
1 month ago#10
I like the Smoke. Feel like it would be Reptile but not sure why his skin is so dark colored when he’s never looked that way before.
We're here. It's now. We live forever.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. My Character Concepts - Which One Is The Best?
  • Topic Archived