• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Did you see this video of Dragon having a drunken confrontation with SonicFox?

User Info: MJR_Raikov

MJR_Raikov
1 month ago#31
god bless this man's heart

User Info: Damone

Damone
1 month ago#32
Pootbird posted...
I remember my first night drunk

Iā€™m apparently a very miserable one

Awwwwww

User Info: windice93

windice93
1 month ago#33
It was kinda cute lol

User Info: ComeAtMeBrah

ComeAtMeBrah
1 month ago#34
CLupula posted...
It's so weird to me to see someone that drunk in a room where it's all dudes. I get really violent around men when I get drunk. Super friendly to women, but guys, usually I want to punch them in the face if I'm that drunk. I actually refuse to drink if it's a situation where it's all guys and there will be no women present to bring out my good side.

That guy eh?

User Info: sycoKinesis

sycoKinesis
1 month ago#35
CLupula posted...
It's so weird to me to see someone that drunk in a room where it's all dudes. I get really violent around men when I get drunk. Super friendly to women, but guys, usually I want to punch them in the face if I'm that drunk. I actually refuse to drink if it's a situation where it's all guys and there will be no women present to bring out my good side.

Coast Guard?
I don't need a quote

User Info: Mechani11Kong

Mechani11Kong
1 month ago#36
I guess it got deleted lol. Probably didn't want his mom to see it
PSN: Shin-Kong

User Info: Daredrummer

Daredrummer
1 month ago#37
Just more evidence that the modern online gaming community is worthless trash.

When I was younger, I thought that the jocks and thugs were awful and that my gamer/nerd friends were cool. Turns out online gamers suck just as bad. Anonymity allows people to show exactly what kind of scum they are.

Why people want to spend time on youtube watching these morons is beyond me. Are people just so hard up for actual friends that they are willing to just sit around and watch idiots like this?

Gross.

User Info: icelos

icelos
1 month ago#38
Daredrummer posted...

When I was younger, I thought that the jocks and thugs were awful and that my gamer/nerd friends were cool. Turns out online gamers suck just as bad. Anonymity allows people to show exactly what kind of scum they are.

Why people want to spend time on youtube watching these morons is beyond me. Are people just so hard up for actual friends that they are willing to just sit around and watch idiots like this?

Gross.

So melodramatic šŸ˜’ the vid isn't even long, you think at this day and age, that people wouldn't be able to do other things with other people while watching stuff like funny videos? Do you not have a phone? šŸ˜‘
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.

User Info: AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole
1 month ago#39
Daredrummer posted...

Gross.

Pretty much; yet there's an incessant, passive aggressive need for attention. Here I am! Hide me! I'm revealing who I AM!, I have no idea who i am..these are great players, but need to spend a little more time in sun, literally. AND all those YouTube videos are goddamn unwatchable. I attempted to watch honey bee to see if DVorah was viable, but jesus, he had the personality of 12 day old corpse. I'm out!
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Did you see this video of Dragon having a drunken confrontation with SonicFox?
  • Topic Archived