• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Some characters should be harder to use

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 month ago#51
Fusion99 posted...
OnlySkin posted...
I know everyone is going to say how much easier this game is than SF or Tekken, but it's a fact that some characters take way more skill and practice than the others. It's literally laughable how easy Liu, Jax, Baraka, Geras, Scorpion and Sub Zero are to use and to make it worse they are all strong as hell. You could take 10 minutes in practice mode and learn everything there is to learn about those characters.

Doesn’t that go for practically all fighting games though? Look how difficult Nina, Anna and Yoshimitsu are to play in Tekken compared to Law, Bob or Alisa for example. C. Viper in SF4 is much more difficult to use then Ryu, but he’s still very effective is use correctly. Christie and Helena in DOA are much harder to use than Hitomi or Diego, yet they are all considered very strong to good characters.

That is true, I wasn't able to play Tekken online, but Nina was f***ing hard to learn properly. However I still think that in this game there is a big problem of characters being WAY too easy to use and WAY too good, this is honestly the only fighting game I know where you can learn how to priperly plat the best character in the game in 20 minutes or less
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Some characters should be harder to use
  • Topic Archived