• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Some characters should be harder to use

User Info: OnlySkin

OnlySkin
1 month ago#1
I know everyone is going to say how much easier this game is than SF or Tekken, but it's a fact that some characters take way more skill and practice than the others. It's literally laughable how easy Liu, Jax, Baraka, Geras, Scorpion and Sub Zero are to use and to make it worse they are all strong as hell. You could take 10 minutes in practice mode and learn everything there is to learn about those characters.

User Info: Son_of_Snoop

Son_of_Snoop
1 month ago#2
You must lose a lot to Baraka because you’re the only one I see around here complaining about him.
https://www.twitch.tv/bootysweat4491
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship.

User Info: Gwynbleidds

Gwynbleidds
1 month ago#3
Bad game

OnlySkin
1 month ago#4
Son_of_Snoop posted...
You must lose a lot to Baraka because you’re the only one I see around here complaining about him.
What? I wrote two comments about him and literally never mentioned him before, don't come up with the lies, but if you think he doesn't need nerfs that your problem, not mine

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#5
OnlySkin posted...
I know everyone is going to say how much easier this game is than SF or Tekken,

I still wish I coudl understand this, as I have a way way easier time in those games than this.

Can't even pass the basic combos tutorial.
Cancer free 49 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
1 month ago#6
Until NRS stops rewarding mindless gameplay with their dumbed down mechanics, s*** won't change.
I have nothing else to say

Son_of_Snoop
1 month ago#7
OnlySkin posted...
Son_of_Snoop posted...
What? I wrote two comments about him and literally never mentioned him before, don't come up with the lies, but if you think he doesn't need nerfs that your problem, not mine

Regardless of how many comments, you’re the only one I’ve seen complain about him. It’s not a lie.

And he really doesn’t need nerfs.
Not changing this signature until the Memphis Grizzlies win the NBA Championship.

OnlySkin
1 month ago#8
Son_of_Snoop posted...
Regardless of how many comments, you’re the only one I’ve seen complain about him. It’s not a lie.

Then you aren't paying attention, lots of people complain about him

And he really does

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
1 month ago#9
Son_of_Snoop posted...
OnlySkin posted...
Son_of_Snoop posted...

I think Baraka and Sonya could do with some increased recovery and/or startup on their projectiles.

I can't even tell you the number of times I've seen a Baraka or Sonya lame it out from fullscreen to get a win because honestly...why wouldn't they? There's absolutely nothing forcing players to actuallly approach one another beyond using a character that's worse at zoning.
I have nothing else to say

Son_of_Snoop
1 month ago#10
OnlySkin posted...
Son_of_Snoop posted...

Then you aren't paying attention, lots of people complain about him

And he really does

Who?

And no he doesn’t.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Some characters should be harder to use
  • Topic Archived