• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Which characters have the most toxic players?

User Info: Gobey6

Gobey6
1 month ago#31
Noob

Scorpion is another contender and it makes me sad since he's been my favorite since i was 5 years old playing MK1 at the roller rink.

But if you can beat a Noob player in MK11. You get some old school early online gaming era hate mail.
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6

User Info: Damone

Damone
1 month ago#32
How do y'all not know about the toxic Baraka players?

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
1 month ago#33
I voted scorpion . I've beaten my share of most on the list, and have dealt with teabagging and hate mail, but scorpions will do that and disconnect when they're losing.
Former Athiest Patrick Glynn "Today concrete data points in the direction of the God hypothesis the simplest most obvious solution."God: The Evidence

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
1 month ago#34
I think people are only voting Scorpion and Kangs because there’s an abundance of them.
The Official Sektor of the MK Boards. "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night... more deadly than the dawn!"

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
1 month ago#35
Frost players easily.
Waifu culture is cancer.

User Info: DeanToskic

DeanToskic
1 month ago#36
solid_kush posted...
I think people are only voting Scorpion and Kangs because there’s an abundance of them.

Nah, it's true. Ironically I once came upon a toxic Johnny. Dude lost and was still tbagging during the match.

I'm like ok, talk your s*** dude.
Rest in Peace Mileena. Former Empress of Outworld.
Taken too soon, but her memory will live on.

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
1 month ago#37
Ever since his nerf, ironically it feels like people only pick Scorpion as an anger pick to cheese out a win.
I have nothing else to say

User Info: Moeperry

Moeperry
1 month ago#38
As far as the people go it's been jax, havent gotten any hatemail from a scorpion, although in his heyday playstyle wise it was scorpion
Barakabama 2020
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat 11
  3. Which characters have the most toxic players?
  • Topic Archived